Preset Appointments: Real or Sham ?

160%, 200%, 300% ? Am I missing something ?

A subject. See below.

The Parts of the Sentence

The parts of the sentence are a set of terms for describing how people construct sentences from smaller pieces. There is not a direct correspondence between the parts of the sentence and the parts of speech -- the subject of a sentence, for example, could be a noun, a pronoun, or even an entire phrase or clause. Like the parts of speech, however, the parts of the sentence form part of the basic vocabulary of grammar, and it is important that you take some time to learn and understand them.

I still don't quite understand the answers you've given but thank you anyways for your input.

:err::1confused::1baffled:

I still don't quite understand the answers you've given but thank you anyways for your input.

:err::1confused::1baffled:

My apologies. I see that you started this post, so I will make it as simple as I can. Final expense is a tuff market unless you have agents on the street making sales for you, or TV commercials. It's a volume base business because the premiums per household are the smallest in the industry. With that being said, lets use this example. Agents sells a 200.00 per month premium, witch is a very nice sale in this market. And let's assume that this agent has a very high commission contract due to past high production... 200% or even 300% not going to happen, but lets say it does for the sake of my point. 200.00 x 12 is 2400.00. 2400.00 x 300% is 720.00. Keep in mind that this is a great week for most final expense reps. On the other hand, let say you go to a young or even older professional. Let say they have a career making 250k a year. Thousands of professional fit this example. If he dies his or her income will die. The agent sells this professional a 700.00 per month premium to protect the family with the missed income. 700.00 x 12 is 9100.00 and the commission is for a new agent only on a 80% contract 80% x 9100 is 7280. The professions are just as easy to sell but look at the difference. 7280.00 or running your car in the ground after leads that mostly suck or you pay out the rear end for. So 7280 or 720.00. I did not check the math but you should get the point. Be smart and good luck. Someone took the time to show me this and I made the TOT for 7 years in a row.,.. Think big whall

My apologies. I see that you started this post, so I will make it as simple as I can. Final expense is a tuff market unless you have agents on the street making sales for you, or TV commercials. It's a volume base business because the premiums per household are the smallest in the industry. With that being said, lets use this example. Agents sells a 200.00 per month premium, witch is a very nice sale in this market.... /quote]

Does she (the witch) have her own broom?:D

My apologies. I see that you started this post, so I will make it as simple as I can. Final expense is a tuff market unless you have agents on the street making sales for you, or TV commercials. It's a volume base business because the premiums per household are the smallest in the industry. With that being said, lets use this example. Agents sells a 200.00 per month premium, witch is a very nice sale in this market. And let's assume that this agent has a very high commission contract due to past high production... 200% or even 300% not going to happen, but lets say it does for the sake of my point. 200.00 x 12 is 2400.00. 2400.00 x 300% is 720.00. Keep in mind that this is a great week for most final expense reps. On the other hand, let say you go to a young or even older professional. Let say they have a career making 250k a year. Thousands of professional fit this example. If he dies his or her income will die. The agent sells this professional a 700.00 per month premium to protect the family with the missed income. 700.00 x 12 is 9100.00 and the commission is for a new agent only on a 80% contract 80% x 9100 is 7280. The professions are just as easy to sell but look at the difference. 7280.00 or running your car in the ground after leads that mostly suck or you pay out the rear end for. So 7280 or 720.00. I did not check the math but you should get the point. Be smart and good luck. Someone took the time to show me this and I made the TOT for 7 years in a row.,.. Think big whall

Lol, There you go.
*which

Ah ok. Now that makes a lot more sense. By those percentages I thought you were referring to commission levels. I thought maybe I had been living under a rock this whole time. Lol... Thank you for clarifying.

MIM

:):embarrassed:;)

Ah ok. Now that makes a lot more sense. By those percentages I thought you were referring to commission levels. I thought maybe I had been living under a rock this whole time. Lol... Thank you for clarifying.

MIM

:):embarrassed:;)

:) good luck. It's a great way to make a living if you find a mentor and do what they tell you to do. Just make sure the mentor is currently making the kind of money you want to make. 300k is very reasonable if you use your mind first. Remember.., Think Big. Wealthy business owners are under insured as a rule. Join the Nation Association of life underwriters.

Wow funny hearing Agents talk about appointment setting :)

Honestly it goes both ways. There are some that are complete crap and waste your time gas and money. On the other hand you can make huge money quick without doing any prospecting. Don't give up on telemarketing just because of one company. There are legit ones out there you just have to find them.

My limited experience is that appt. setters are incentivized/pressured to set appts. Not good appts., but anyone they can get a yes out of even if they're unclear what they're agreeing to. This resulted in getting porched (the term my former agency used for people who weren't home--or didn't answer--when I knocked). May work for some. Not anything I'll do now that I'm indy.

Back