Primerica #2 provider of term insurance in "North America"

You lost us the minute you said mutual funds, which are the equivalent of a Herbalife F1 milkshake to healthcare. But even if you believe your own BS, why do your annual reports paint a completely different picture????

Certainly not here to defend Primerica or their reps. But did you just sh!t on mutual funds? If so, please give more detail. Because millions upon millions of investors hold shares in mutual funds.

How would you like a small fortune?

Sure!

Put a large fortune in mutual funds!

Sure thing DHK. I've made some nice returns over the long haul on my mutual funds. As have millions of other people. Guess we've all just been lucky.

I am open to learning.

Post a hypothetical illustration for the following.

Male 45 Pref'd best non Tobacco
Female 45 Pref'd best non Tobacco
$500,000 30 year term each / With waiver of premium.
Thats not fair. Most other insurers give gender discounts to females because of lowered risk and longer lifespans.

Yes. A poorly written article. You could get more info reading the earnings report articles. Can find on Yahoo Finance, etc.& if you read the rest of the article business continues online!
Which would also explain that Primerica markets other products by referral. auto & HO referrals, legal protection plan, ID theft & Vivint smart home/home automation. So brand new unlicensed reps during training can get paid for those before they get licensed.
You forgot to mention Quicken Loan mortgages. A mortgage, a predatory lender.......what could possibly go wrong????

Sure thing DHK. I've made some nice returns over the long haul on my mutual funds. As have millions of other people. Guess we've all just been lucky.
The problem is, naive investors only measure gains against their original investment, and not against the lost gains had they gone a different route. An extra 1/4 point in fees can add up to 10's of $1000's over the life of an investment. It's easy to calculate using "The Rule of 72". which is actually a double-edged sword and cuts both ways.

Reactions: DHK
Thats not fair. Most other insurers give gender discounts to females because of lowered risk and longer lifespans.

Since they bundle the family we would have two+ policy fees they only one. So 'maybe a wash?

I have noticed that Primerica comes in close or at the top on Standard or standard smoker quotes.

I have several older PFS illustrations here. However, she said they had newer ones so maybe they have changed. If they fit I would write them or refer out to them. Let's see what they have.

I don't have to be the cheapest to be the best agent choice. :)

Back