Primerica Battle

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hey, tried to sway a lead who's sister was recently selling the family on primerica to our side with no luck today. The upline had this lead sold on the idea that a...

10yr/15,000 term at 44/mo with $35 invested in funds was the way to go. Upline claimed this investment had a conservative 9% rate of return and would cover her FE.

I won my last primerica face off, but not this one. Told the lead to have her sisters upline sign a future illustration with 9% return, and stake his license on it if that was what was going to burry her.

We parted with me showing her competitve term, participating WL, 10 Pay, Etc but she admitted she'll pay more and get less vi her sister. I made sure she knew that since her sister was JUST licensed today she wasn't making any money in her deal.

Hey, tried to sway a lead who's sister was recently selling the family on primerica to our side with no luck today. The upline had this lead sold on the idea that a...

10yr/15,000 term at 44/mo with $35 invested in funds was the way to go. Upline claimed this investment had a conservative 9% rate of return and would cover her FE.

I won my last primerica face off, but not this one. Told the lead to have her sisters upline sign a future illustration with 9% return, and stake his license on it if that was what was going to burry her.

We parted with me showing her competitve term, participating WL, 10 Pay, Etc but she admitted she'll pay more and get less vi her sister. I made sure she knew that since her sister was JUST licensed today she wasn't making any money in her deal.

I have battled them a few times. If you like email me and we can talk. [email protected]

The bottom line is, it's usually the sister, that's part of the company recently sold it, you have an uphill battle from there on, who wants to cancel the sisters policy.....

I should've found away out the door when I realized they were family ties here.

The bottom line is, it's usually the sister, that's part of the company recently sold it, you have an uphill battle from there on, who wants to cancel the sisters policy.....

I find that the uplines tend to go through the warm market before the recruit is licensed. They make all the comp.

Back