Primerica Prices/quotes/underwriting

sweetchinmusic1987

is there anywhere I could find a rate sheet for primerica .. some guy whose an rvp with them is apparently telling me that their products could adequately cover individuals in the fe market better than whole life..

is there anywhere I could find a rate sheet for primerica .. some guy whose an rvp with them is apparently telling me that their products could adequately cover individuals in the fe market better than whole life..

I havent read up on Primerica in a couple years, but last I knew they only offered term insurance.

If that's the case , term insurance is the worst thing to provide for Final Expenses

Most Primerica agents don't even understand whole life, or FE clients. Ask one what they'd do for a 75 y/o COPD smoker with Hep C making 800/m and smile.

Most Primerica agents don't even understand whole life, or FE clients. Ask one what they'd do for a 75 y/o COPD smoker with Hep C making 800/m and smile.
Perfect ! Primerica does not have anything for FE.

In fact - one of my clients , who has referred me to others, sells primerica- go figure .

Primerica is the present day A.L. Williams company. The premise was/is "buy term & invest the difference".

Great idea. Great theory. Unfortunately, few people invest the difference.

I looked at that company on more than one occasion. In the end, it's an MLM company.

Explain how that can happen, please. Term to 100?

they may bill it as term to 100 but its generally not affordable after it readjusts at a much lower age

most I have seen readjust after 15-20 years I guess based on the age it was taken out--ie like 20 year level term--and then annually increase after the adjustment

Many years ago I wrote with Primerica. I do understand their thinking, albeit wrong. Please tell "some guy" to give me a call and I'll set him straight. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back