Dear Primerica

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
Just wanted you to know I not only replaced you with "trash value" insurance. But, I got the client term at half the price.

Love
Baseball7

Dear Baseball 7,

Your client is going to keep sending in those cards and we're come in next and replace your term with whole life.

Sincerely,

FE Agents :)

Dear Baseball 7,

Your client is going to keep sending in those cards and we're come in next and replace your term with whole life.

Sincerely,

FE Agents :)

If you read his post, he wrote a whole life policy AND got her term...any agent that blanket replaces term with WL/UL must not understand the need for term.

Not your typical final expense client, and hopefully one that won't continue to send mailers back ;)

If you read his post, he wrote a whole life policy AND got her term...any agent that blanket replaces term with WL/UL must not understand the need for term.

Any agent that doesn't replace term with whole life, if the intention is to cover final burial expenses must not understand the need for whole life.

What side do you put GUL? Term side or whole life side? Or not an option if for final expenses?

Sure, it's an option for final expenses. But, is the typical 60-79 final expense client rolling around buying a GUL?

Low income folks, many with significant medical conditions want SIWL.

Sure, it's an option for final expenses. But, is the typical 60-79 final expense client rolling around buying a GUL?

Low income folks, many with significant medical conditions want SIWL.

I agree lower health people are better served with SI plans. Just curious.

I do not know if they want SIWL but it is a good option many times.

Latest posts

Back