Primerica Customer Service

They openly bad mouthed other agents, companies and replaced policies with no second thoughts of the consequences. As long as they got their commissions from Massachusets Indemnity Life.

Wife's cousin came into my office to try to recruit me with A.L. Williams back in the 80s.. When I tried to explain the Mass. Indemnity product to her and questioned what would happen to her clients down the road, she made the statement, "I have kids to put through school.. By that time I will be retired and I don't care about any of that."

Had always respected her for her being a hard worker but that respect went out the door with her. Even though it has been almost 30 years, I think of that conversation whenever I see her..

Last edited:
Wife's cousin came into my office to try to recruit me with A.L. Williams back in the 80s.. When I tried to explain the Mass. Indemnity product to her and questioned what would happen to her clients down the road, she made the statement, "I have kids to put through school.. By that time I will be retired and I don't care about any of that."

Had always respected her for her being a hard worker but that respect went out the door with her. Even though it has been almost 30 years, I think of that conversation whenever I see her..

What a sorry attitude! Glad it was your wife's cousin and not your cousin. That has to m ake you feel a little better.

That kind of mindset is quite common with many not just with her as an individual agent ..Think about it some will sell a 30 year term plan and if the agent is say 35 or 40 what's the odds of the agent still being in the business to service/convert that contract long term.. Heck it's said the average agent only last what 5 years in the industry?

Latest posts

Back