Can some one aware me on Primerica

That's because their entire recruiting system is designed to target them.

And brainwash them. Yes, I understand.

At some point... there is personal responsibility. In fact, that's literally what a license is for and that company is exactly why there is mandatory pre-licensing education before even being ALLOWED to take the insurance exam.

They are each responsible once they pass their license.

No excuses.

will you drink coffee if that's all that was available?"
Highly likely, but especially so if I joined a coffee company where it was implied I would gain financial security, be my own boss, create generational wealth and lie on a beach collecting passive income.

And brainwash them. Yes, I understand.

At some point... there is personal responsibility. In fact, that's literally what a license is for and that company is exactly why there is mandatory pre-licensing education before even being ALLOWED to take the insurance exam.

They are each responsible once they pass their license.

No excuses.
So I guess we can get rid of speed limits then, because hey, personal responsibility....right?

Show me on the doll where the big bad MLM company hurt you:

value_of_a_cabbage_patch_doll_x5.jpg
Heck I even hate litterbugs and able-bodied drivers who park in handicapped spots, even though I'm able-bodied. Guess I'm just weird in that way.

Speed limits have to be disclosed and visible.
And yet when the FTC was contemplating including the MLM industry under the full disclosure laws of its Business Opportunity Rule, the MLM industry fought it tooth and nail, as though their very existence depended on it, because it did!

Highly likely, but especially so if I joined a coffee company where it was implied I would gain financial security, be my own boss, create generational wealth and lie on a beach collecting passive income.
Actually did that except for the beach part.

And FWIW, coffee is 97% water and 3% oil.

Back