Progressive lost my business

Keep making assumptions, you will get far in everything you choose to do. I'll assume that you missed the floor when you dribbled, stunk at all sports, were the first cut on every team you tried out for. Have a wonderful day, Bless your heart.

Keep making assumptions, you will get far in everything you choose to do. I'll assume that you missed the floor when you dribbled, stunk at all sports, were the first cut on every team you tried out for. Have a wonderful day, Bless your heart.

I don't get paid to assume.

I make findings based on case law, and I'm really good at it... ;)

No, BECAUSE INSURANCE COMPANIES DON'T TELL ME WHAT VEHICLE TO DRIVE.

And you don’t tell private insurance companies what to insure. Each company can make their own determinations as they see fit.

Get it?

'I' decide. Do you get that? Companies have NO AUTHORITY to control which vehicle individuals choose or NEED.

You are absolutely right. Drive whatever you want. But you don’t get to demand what an insurance company chooses to cover EVEN IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS.

I FULLY explained that widening a bathroom door INSIDE the unit would in no way affect the vehicle's performance, or it estimated value.

And they disagree. End of story.

Have you ever head of "pursuit of happiness"...? It is one of your Constitutional Rights. So long as you are not invading someone else's life, liberty, property, or pursuit of happiness, you have the RIGHT to continue unabated. (*My BS is in CJ & Legal Studies.)

You are a straight up lunatic. Pursuit of happiness is not even mentioned in the constitution. It’s in the Declaration of Independence. But of course, you’re the “legal expert” here...LOL.

Maybe they just didn’t want to cover you because they were afraid that in an accident, that giant chip on your shoulder would fly loose and injure someone.

Before you post another word, know that you are wrong - legally, morally, and in the general understanding of what duty market place actors have to customers. You have no idea what you are talking about, buddy. You are out of your depth, and talking out of your ass. Stop.

Good advice for you.

'I' decide. Do you get that? Companies have NO AUTHORITY to control which vehicle individuals choose or NEED.

ANY modification to ANY part disqualifies the customer..."according to Progressive."

I FULLY explained that widening a bathroom door INSIDE the unit would in no way affect the vehicle's performance, or it estimated value.

I was paying $333 a month for full coverage on my Z28, with Progressive. I'm paying $91 a month for my RV with Good Sam Insurance.

If YOU want someone else controlling you, overcharging you, and dropping YOU when YOU become disabled - GO TO PROGRESSIVE.

Have you ever head of "pursuit of happiness"...? It is one of your Constitutional Rights. So long as you are not invading someone else's life, liberty, property, or pursuit of happiness, you have the RIGHT to continue unabated. (*My BS is in CJ & Legal Studies.)

Before you post another word, know that you are wrong - legally, morally, and in the general understanding of what duty market place actors have to customers. You have no idea what you are talking about, buddy. You are out of your depth, and talking out of your ass. Stop.

"Denial of Services"...https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8c5ae0-7a71-11e9-a5b3-34f3edf1351e_story.html

Ever heard of discrimination based on a Disability?

Probably not, because you are likely a high school drop out, living in his mother's house, with no concept of legal theory or civil rights.

ANY modification to ANY part disqualifies the customer..."according to Progressive."

I was paying $333 a month for full coverage on my Z28, with Progressive. I'm paying $91 a month for my RV with Good Sam Insurance.

If YOU want someone else controlling you, overcharging you, and dropping YOU when YOU become disabled - GO TO PROGRESSIVE.

"Denial of Services"...https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8c5ae0-7a71-11e9-a5b3-34f3edf1351e_story.html

Ever heard of discrimination based on a Disability?

Probably not, because you are likely a high school drop out, living in his mother's house, with no concept of legal theory or civil rights.
Your disability discrimination was handled by the ADA, which has nothing whatsoever to do with what can and can't be insured. Insurance companies work under the adage that what they do for one, they do for all and most will not insure a vehicle's with modifications. Enjoy your Good Sam policy but I'll assume you will find fault with them in the not too distant future.

Back