Prospect Match

Still want to know what type of leads are you closing at 25%. I get the net vs. gross leads difference.

Life, Health, Dental, Take out food, etc?

Rick

if we are all going to make up our own closing ratio formulas then i would like to say that i close 100% of my closed appts and i plan on maintaining a 100% closing percentage. why would i want to factor in a non-closed appt? it would just bring my percentage down...

on another note, there have been a few people in my office that have used prospectmatch.com and they were all very, very disappointed with the results. most had no idea why they were calling and were more interested in if they won their giftcard or laptop. money can certainly be better spent elsewhere.

I'm done with this conversation. I had a simple question of whether or not aged leads were of more value, and obviously the answer is no. If a 24% closing ratio is above and beyond for you guys, aged leads must really really really suck.

Yup, they're terrible.

Sorry I haven't answered, it was a busy week ... i dont understand why its so hard to believe that after working with a company for over 6 months i have a 25% closing rate...i write pnc and life and health .. but i only buy auto leads in hopes to convert to the home....i originally paid $15.00/lead with a multicar filter...i took that filter off and I ordered a bulk package so I currently am paying 11.00 per lead.

Sorry I haven't answered, it was a busy week ... i dont understand why its so hard to believe that after working with a company for over 6 months i have a 25% closing rate...i write pnc and life and health .. but i only buy auto leads in hopes to convert to the home....i originally paid $15.00/lead with a multicar filter...i took that filter off and I ordered a bulk package so I currently am paying 11.00 per lead.
So where are you getting these magical leads from?

So where are you getting these magical leads from?

your one post is asking me where im getting my leads from?....theres no reason for me to let the world find out where im purchasing my leads from. lol . it makes no sense . why add competition?

I spent money testing them. I used a 1 mile radius and got people but all said they were looking for some gift. Run, run, run....

Latest posts

Back