Prospecting Lists

Bobby Joe

Anybody ever done business with either Archway Information or New Heights Development & Research LLC?

Both companies sell prospecting list for 401(k) rollover prospects and/or Annuity prospects. The list supposedly contain names of people who have expressed interested in talking to someone on either of these topics. The lists are supposed to be scrubbed against the DNC list. Both websites tell a good story regarding quality prospects. Like to hear from anybody that has had any first hand experience with either company.

We got solicited by them. I saw some unhappy people who filed with the BBB. Their price does not add up for what they promise to deliver. "Hot buyers" with lots of money for a dollar something a name? Don't think so!

Anybody ever done business with either Archway Information or New Heights Development & Research LLC?

Both companies sell prospecting list for 401(k) rollover prospects and/or Annuity prospects. The list supposedly contain names of people who have expressed interested in talking to someone on either of these topics. The lists are supposed to be scrubbed against the DNC list. Both websites tell a good story regarding quality prospects. Like to hear from anybody that has had any first hand experience with either company.

If the prospects were interested within the last 90 days, no reason to do a DNC scrub.

I just wanted to say thanks for the topic. I was just cleaning up some old email and came across an email from Archway from 2012.

It sounded way too good to be true and a quick check here confirms that.

Thanks again.

Back