Listshack Pro website issues

Sure do. If anyone has had any issues at all with ListShack at any point in it's entire existence, I, Joshua Stacy, am personally not only helping with refunds, I'm also fully operational at ListShackPro.com.

Please email [email protected] for any problems or concerns. Current responses times are under 24 hours. We are also available via Contact – ListShackPro.com or Facebook messenger or 888.905.3282. Note: phone calls will not be returned, but the messages are transcribed. It's much better to use the form or send an email.

My error. I thought I remembered a bunch of ListShack clients trying to get refunds and had problems. I stand corrected.

My error. I thought I remembered a bunch of ListShack clients trying to get refunds and had problems. I stand corrected.

I believe many of them have been impacted. I got a message today from someone saying they didn't get their refund and I replied to it to get them what they needed for a refund. Just as a metric, there were some intermittent outages and some people were billed for some months they didn't receive, but I believe based on the amount of frustration I'm seeing that some cancellations/refunds/etc didn't go through and people got frustrated and gave up. I also have a lot of processes in place to avoid any significant customer service interruptions as well so this way communications are more clear. Emails have gone out to anyone I believe has been impacted, but [email protected] is the best point of contact for anyone with a customer service issue that hasn't been resolved as it has a 24 hour response time at present and at worst it may take a few days vs the literal few months some customers may have been waiting. There's no excuse for it, just trying to fix it.

That was then, this is now.

Even more specifically:
From about September through about a week ago Wyatt had assumed control of over $100k. There are currently two law suits pending regarding the rest of the relationship. As it sits now, Wyatt is operating the clone, ListShack.support. Starting around October I believe Wyatt said he was the new owner of ListShack. That wasn't true. In September 2019 Wyatt had been appointed as the CFO of AML (owner of ListShack) and Some Corporation (owner of AML). During that time he told creditors the company was running out of business, then he took over $25,000 directly from AML and redirected a lot of the recurring billing to himself. While using access I gave him to help me with some banking issues, he took the liberty of redirecting the DNS settings of ListShack and/or ListShackPro.com to ListShack.support and effectively cloaked it, claiming to be ListShack. He effectively stole a business making a tremendous amount of money by hijacking access to him I trusted him because I met him at the LDS church (I used to be Mormon). So it's very surprising to me how things have turned out. I believe any money missing is money that Wyatt took and redirected to Lord Abbey, LLC, a business he co-founded with his wife (according to LinkedIn, 5 years she's been there).

Starting around March I redirected the traffic from ListShack.com and ListShackPro.com to DownloadSalesLeads.com where I put together a temporary solution to help raise some cash to rebuild ListShackPro. As of about a week ago I did a soft launch of ListShackPro with a new developer and a new model and ready to pick up where things left off. During that time period many customers basically had the same experience they would have if Wyatt hadn't interfered to begin with, so it seems petty to be involving customers that paid Wyatt for data they thought they were getting from me. That's also the basis of the $15M lawsuit filed against Wyatt for his theft. Despite his best efforts, I have successfully rebuilt ListShack and am helping customers get their money back. I took the liberty of filing a police report with the Fairfax County police who have been running an investigation on this since March 2020. At this point I have been very limited with what I would say because I'm currently litigating against Wyatt who is literally using the money from his cloned site to force me to waste more money on litigation. My suspicion is that if I keep making ListShackPro better and help people with their refunds, I'll be fine. Not really sure what else to do, but I now have reliable access to be able to service ListShack at full capacity and over the next six months or so expect to be basically back to where I was about a year ago.

tl;dr: if anyone ListShack customers had issues paying for access they weren't getting, please email [email protected] for help. Current response time is 24 hours or less.

Josh, long time no talk, hope life is treating you well. This sure was a long thread to get through.

So, you were offered $5 million for your business in 2016? And you didn’t accept this? Did I read this correctly?

Was ready to go through with it, but then an ugly divorce jammed it up. Spent a lot of time thinking about what to do with that much cash though and ended up adjusting the way I was working. Really excited about the next 18 months.

Realistically ListShack could be making about $2 million a year, so not really losing sleep over it.

A lead is just a name. A list of 1000 homeowners is a list of leads. A stack of 1000 mailed in cards are also leads. The mailed in cards are leads where the names on a list have been pre-qualified for interest, but both are leads. A lead is just the name of someone for you to pick up the phone and call or to go knock on their door. I'm guessing you guys who think a list of names aren't leads got into the business working mail cards. I had my first sales job at age 16 in the 80's. A lead was then, has always been, and will always be nothing but a name, an address, and a phone number of a person for you to go talk to about whatever it is you are selling.

A lead was then, has always been, and will always be nothing but a name, an address, and a phone number of a person for you to go talk to about whatever it is you are selling.

A name and contact information is meaningless to me.

Unless that individual is willing to talk with me the contact information is worthless. I take it a step further than many. Unless the person has expressed an interest and willingness to talk to me, I shake the dust from my sandals and move on.

A lead is just a name. A list of 1000 homeowners is a list of leads. A stack of 1000 mailed in cards are also leads. The mailed in cards are leads where the names on a list have been pre-qualified for interest, but both are leads. A lead is just the name of someone for you to pick up the phone and call or to go knock on their door. I'm guessing you guys who think a list of names aren't leads got into the business working mail cards. I had my first sales job at age 16 in the 80's. A lead was then, has always been, and will always be nothing but a name, an address, and a phone number of a person for you to go talk to about whatever it is you are selling.
Difference between prospect and suspect: you don’t have a legitimate prospect until you’ve established that person has a need, desire, and ability to pay. Up to that point, they’re just a suspect. So any type of lead is really just a suspect. But they’re not even a lead until they’ve expressed some type of interest. A list is just a bunch of names until you contact them and obtain favorable responses, which are then leads (but not yet prospects, imo). The usefulness of a list lies in its ability to target groups of people who are more likely to respond favorably to your approach.

Back