Listshack Pro website issues

A name and contact information is meaningless to me.

Unless that individual is willing to talk with me the contact information is worthless. I take it a step further than many. Unless the person has expressed an interest and willingness to talk to me, I shake the dust from my sandals and move on.

That's a steep judgment, isn't it? (I may have a different context on those verses.) That's essentially "washing your hands" of them all and let God's judgment take over.

A name and contact information is meaningless to me.

Unless that individual is willing to talk with me the contact information is worthless. I take it a step further than many. Unless the person has expressed an interest and willingness to talk to me, I shake the dust from my sandals and move on.

That.

There are so many people that want to talk to us why chase people or try and convince people that came off of a filtered phone book? Ah sorry, List.

This isn't worth arguing about. If we want to go to Granum, fine with me, go re-read page 16 re: suspects vs prospects, and all a suspect is is a lead where you have their basic contact info. Someone who sells a list sorted by demographics is most certainly selling leads. They may not be what you want as far as leads go, but they are leads. We prospect those leads to sort those who are viable prospect from those who are not. A prospect is not a prospect until they have sat with you and done a full fact find. Until that occurs, that person is a lead.

Last edited:
That's a steep judgment, isn't it? (I may have a different context on those verses.) That's essentially "washing your hands" of them all and let God's judgment take over.

Similar but different.

Shaking the dust is basically saying not everyone is receptive to your message. Kind of like "don't cast your pearls before swine".

That.

There are so many people that want to talk to us why chase people or try and convince people that came off of a filtered phone book? Ah sorry, List.

Yup.

If YOU want to waste time chasing rainbows, go for it. That's not for me.

You may be lazy

Your point is?

Me too

View attachment 6375

Joking aside seems that it would be more efficient to buy real leads or better work into developing inbound calls/messages.

Better use of time and money to find ways for folks who are PRE-QUALIFIED, have an INTEREST in your product/service, and REACH OUT to you for advice. One of the sales training classes I had years ago compared prospecting to planting seeds. Not all seeds will sprout. Not all of the sprouts are worth harvesting.

You should seek to create a marketing program where interested folks will "raise their hand" and indicate a willingness to talk to you. From there it is up to you to figure out how to turn them into clients.

I like to chum the water and see what surfaces. If you use the right bait the fish will swim right up and jump in the boat.

I use the same thought process with phone sales vs F2F.

I can sell more and service more clients from the comfort of my home vs driving all over the place in HOPES of seeing someone WHO buys. No be backs. No one legs. No gotta think (or pray) about it.

And no policy deliveries.

My system works well for me and affords me more time to waste on this forum.

Back