Listshack Pro website issues

Do you have any suggestions on how to send an email to about 5,000 customers? Gmail won't allow it and MailChimp literally refuses to work with list brokers (surprisingly). I'm in the process of trying to set up a mail server for ListShackPro, but if you have any other helpful suggestions about how I could send an email to 5,000 people, I'm all ears.

ListShackPro.com is up now and should be fully operational by 7/1/20.

Realistically ListShack could be making about $2 million a year, so not really losing sleep over it.

Hopefully $2mil/yr will be enough for you to purchase an email program or an assistant that can help you contact your clients if need be this time around.

Do you have any suggestions on how to send an email to about 5,000 customers? Gmail won't allow it and MailChimp literally refuses to work with list brokers (surprisingly). I'm in the process of trying to set up a mail server for ListShackPro, but if you have any other helpful suggestions about how I could send an email to 5,000 people, I'm all ears.

You could send a first class letter for about a buck a piece at that volume. You wouldn't have to stuff any envelopes by hand. You can find a printer who will do the mail merge, stuff 'em, stamp 'em and drop them in the mail.

You could send post cards for about half. Same deal. Just upload your list to the right printer and they'll do the rest.

If you did one of each, it would cost about $8,000. How many customers you think you can win back for if you reached out to all of them twice? What's the lifetime value of these recaptured clients?

It would probably be money well spent invested.

Last edited:
Honestly, marketing lists have a huge market. While we are always looking to grow. No one benefits from a price war...Eventually, data quality will suffer and everyone loses. So we have respected Josh's space and played nicely elsewhere.

Don't you think the customer benefits from a price war?

Don't you think the customer benefits from a price war?

Not if they do not get what they pay for or if the service is more hassle than the savings is worth it.

As agents, many of us pick carriers, IMOs and vendors that make our business easier which equates to profitable. Comp and price are important but solely important.

IMohsoHO

Back