Quality Non Par Whole Life ?

AOKING

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Any of the high quality players have a non par whole life?

Not sure overpaying for premium to get a return via dividend is a smart strategy heading into the future.

Anyone share this opinion and using non par whole life?

Thanks,
AO

Not sure overpaying for premium to get a return via dividend is a smart strategy heading into the future.

Dividends are NOT guaranteed.

Nothing says guaranteed like a guarantee.

Have you considered no lapse UL as a low cost guaranteed alternative?

Thanks,
AO

Lafayette has a low dividend version or a high dividend version.

RNA has a participating WL that doesn’t pay dividends at all.

You might find there is some faulty logic at play there. Compare KSKJ Whole Life to RNA and tell me you wouldn't rather have KSKJ.

I have brokers that have challenges with some WL carriers drafting premiums immediately - has anyone had this issue and is there a workaround?

I have brokers that have challenges with some WL carriers drafting premiums immediately - has anyone had this issue and is there a workaround?

If you want them to bind coverage they draft as soon as the app is recieved. Otherwise they don't draft until the client accepts the offer.

I've not ever had a fully underwritten carrier draft a premium until we told them to....which in most cases is at the end, unless we want to bind coverage at the outset. Maybe you are talking FE?

Thanks,
AO
I don't share that opinion. Most all of the major players in the WL game are mutuals and they provide div paying products. Ray mentioned Cinci, you could try them.

Back