Questions on Virtual Financial Group

Closing the books for 2014 soon. Reflecting back, decision to join VFG /Virtual Financial Group. In working part time, mid 5 figures not bad. 2-3x in 05 goal set. Issuance times improved 4th qtr. Why not march on when fun is back.

Most quit. Rating might be due to a disgruntled top producer getting fired due to language pertaining to chargebacks. Advanced commissions can bite. Assuming the risk without understanding the potential is simply a low iq situation.

As a 37 year veteran in the financial services industry who has traveled over 1 million IRS tax deductible miles I have found the perfect business model with Virtual Financial Group. I am building my nationwide business from the comfort of my home office in Northern California. Every aspect of my business is virtual; no meetings, no travel, it is incredible.

"Every aspect of my business is virtual; no meetings, no travel, it is incredible"
Wow, that's amazing!!! No virtual meetings???

"Most prestigious business award programs in the country, the EY Entrepreneur of The Year awards celebrate the country’s most innovative business leaders and is hosted by EY (formerly Ernst and Young).
VFG has broken the code industry-wide via technology. VFG ‘s proprietary high tech platform, cutting edge tools and unique online model is a true game changer in the world of financial services distribution building.
Technology is integrated at all levels of the operation from marketing, recruitment and training to online sales presentations and eApps, adding speed and sizzle to an industry often viewed as antiquated.
VFG – ""Tier System"" – allows a new type of individual to enter into the lucrative financial services field on a full or part time basis. By dividing tasks into marketing functions and management, then delegating the sales process to experienced financial consultants the new agents roles are simplified.
Using a revolutionary online marketing system and automated follow up tools this fast track allows faster start up, shorter learning curve and opens the door to many who may otherwise be left behind."

----------

Move along with your SPAM. Agents around here have worked virtually for years. You make eAPPS sound like cutting edge rocket science. Your company didn't break the code on anything and odds are great you won't even be in the business by year's end.

Tier system usually means MLM. The only cutting age tool around here is you and the few others that rarely come to the Forum to spam the board about this wondrous "opportunity".

"Virtual platform...no dressing up and driving to training or appointments
Assembly line process...no need to know the entire process, just your portion of the process
Highest payouts in the industry
Renewals
Best consultants to work with you and your prospects, 30+ year experts!
Best products/prices"

Latest posts

Back