Questions on Virtual Financial Group

"Virtual platform...no dressing up and driving to training or appointments
Assembly line process...no need to know the entire process, just your portion of the process
Highest payouts in the industry
Renewals
Best consultants to work with you and your prospects, 30+ year experts!
Best products/prices"

So... what do they need YOU for?

Why not hire a bunch of people, pay them a salary, put them in an office and just reap the benefits that way?

Why recruit?

"Virtual platform...no dressing up and driving to training or appointments
Assembly line process...no need to know the entire process, just your portion of the process
Highest payouts in the industry
Renewals
Best consultants to work with you and your prospects, 30+ year experts!
Best products/prices"

Please elaborate on the highlighted words above.

1. Please tell us what the highest payout is...???
2. If products and prices are set by the insurance companies, how can you get a better price?

Very odd that this organization's #1 recruiter had a negative commission balance after one year, without ever being paid one red cent with nothing to show for it but one year wasted.

Excuse me, he did get a plaque from the company.

Being able to work your own hours from home is very inviting, however there is a lot of chest-thumping by management on the webinar trainings, bragging of the accomplishments they achieved from about 10 years ago.

Virtual Financial Group has a Phenomenal business model for people looking to work from home. Whether you’re a retired individual looking for something to do, a stay-at-home mom who wants to stay with her children during the day, or have limitations that inhibit you from leaving your home. This may be just what you’re looking for.

I got a nice business model with Virtual Financial Group and want to spread my business in the California now. My business is virtual from every angle you see.

Back