Quote Engine Vs. Quote Request Form

What is a good quote engine to use? How do those work, I mean are they compatible with most carriers rates?

What is a good quote engine to use? How do those work, I mean are they compatible with most carriers rates?

for what......life or health.....which ever it is the key is to have it set you that you get a email containing name and contact info before they see the rates......

We had a big jump in leads after changing from a life quote request form to integrating the Compulife quotes directly into the website.

Quotit not only gives you online quoting but you can email HR forms to clients, email proposals to prospects that they can apply from, email forms and benefits. The email responder also brings in a trickle of business as your database grows. I don't meet in person for individual anymore unless someone doesn't own a computer. I spend less time doing it and approvals come faster.

I know how you feel, but your an insurance salesman, consider treating those leads like you just paid $15.00-25.00 for an exclusive lead, and I guarantee you won't this problem ever again.

Wow, I'm with YouGotMyMoney on this!

It is like throwing money out on the street not to follow up on these leads you are getting. If you are not going to follow up, you'd likely make more money selling them to someone on the forum here:idea:

I once had your attitude about following up. If I didn't close them on the first contact [which I was pretty good at:) ] I put them in a follow up file & forgot them. Always out for the "Fresh kill" vs going back. Once I finally realized how expensive this bad habit was costing me I changed my process.

I then gave the ones I didn't close up front to a CSR in my office that was really good with people on the phone & she was able to close many of them. [it takes a Personality to be good on the phone & I find women are better at it than most guys. Not a "sexist" thing but in your marriage, who talks more? you or your wife?]

Thus all I had to do was turn the leads over to her & manage the process vs me doing the work.

If you don't have at least 1 support staff to do the "busy" work in your agency you are also leaving $$ on the table IMO. But that is another discussion best left for a different thread. :idea:

Back