• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Quotit Doesn't Work?

Not directly. EIC is an agency who uses Stephens-Mathews Marketing to sell Assurant. But, you are right on.

Last edited:
Likely the same outfit pushing $5,000 ded CoreMed plans

Around here they gotta use 10K to even get in the ballpark. Then they put a Secure Solutions on it to "cover your deductible" since there's a 99.99% chance you'll have an "accident" or "critical illness".

I always ask the prospect..."what happens if you have to have your gallbladder out...or your appendix removed?"

When they discover they actually are responsible for it, we move them to a $2,500 deductible...usually for less premium!

Like shootin' fish in a barrel...

Around here they gotta use 10K to even get in the ballpark. Then they put a Secure Solutions on it to "cover your deductible" since there's a 99.99% chance you'll have an "accident" or "critical illness".

I always ask the prospect..."what happens if you have to have your gallbladder out...or your appendix removed?"

When they discover they actually are responsible for it, we move them to a $2,500 deductible...usually for less premium!

Like shootin' fish in a barrel...

I totally agree with you there.

Back