Radius was purchased by AgencyBloc

I need a CRM that will manage all client / prospect info, contacts, conversations, texts, replies, record calls, make and receive calls and texts + manage all inhouse agents production and commission tracking from the various Carriers. Among other things.

Who can do that all in one place?
RadiusBob

Another issue I’m having with RBob. I’ve been recording calls since Oct. but all those calls will be gone when they move to AB.
I’ll have to go back and download every single phone call.

Another issue I’m having with RBob. I’ve been recording calls since Oct. but all those calls will be gone when they move to AB.
Have you talked to Danielle about that? I haven't.

Too bad it can't be as simple as transferring data from your old phone to your new phone.

I need a CRM that will manage all client / prospect info, contacts, conversations, texts, replies, record calls, make and receive calls and texts + manage all inhouse agents production and commission tracking from the various Carriers. Among other things.

Who can do that all in one place?

AgencyBloc is about as close as you'll get on that.

Have you talked to Danielle about that? I haven't.

I didn’t mean to say they’ll be gone immediately. I mean, I’ll have to download them at some point.
It just stinks having to eventually move to a new platform.
If you ask anyone at RB they say they don’t know anything yet.

Back