Rapid Disenrollments

What is considered a high rapid disenrollment rate? At what rate could you lose your ability to sell MAPDs?

I think that it's relative to the market and the type of population that you are enrolling. In Houston, we have top-producing agents who work with homeless/very poor (Medicare-Medicaid) crowd who have about 30% -35% disenrollment rates. I'm not sure if they are "rapid" though. The plan's organization comes into play. Cigna's plan in San Antonio has significant network issues which caused me to lose or switch about 5 of the 35 that I had signed up with them this past AEP.

high rapid disenrollment rate
I am guessing you mean within 3 months or is it 4 months that counts as rapid disenrollment

I don't know what the number is but everyone gets some but if you sell correctly and honestly it shouldn't be that high most keep it at least the year and if you do new to medicare enrollment and the change AEP a few months later it does not count

Besides that what can cause a rapid disenrollment (other than 1 or 2 buyers remorse a year) Other than not understanding what they bought or strait lying

Latest posts

Back