Recommendations for a Mail House?

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
I couple of guys I know have orlando and the surrounding counties locked up for target leads and need-a-lead.

My question is, does anyone know of another good mailing house option?

Thanks

If you mean a mailing house you can work with that will help design a mailing and do the "grunt" work, then I suggest you call Dick Hinderer at Main Street Power Mail. (317) 758-7920.

I don't use the generic crap but do a rough draft and Dick makes it sound better.

The cheapie mailings don't do it for me. I pay $475 or so for 1,000 pieces but the return is well worth the extra few bucks.

Rick

Last edited:
Much better to mail your own. I would be glad to show you what I do. Just had 2 med. supps approved this evening that were from the cards I mailed.

It takes a little work, a little more money, and a little more time but you can target the markets you want(down to the neighborhood and street), the customer will at least read it, and they love the freebie.

If you would like to know about doing your own, let me know. This I will tell you, once you've had success doing it the way I do, you will NEVER pay a lead company to mail them.

Call me...

Much better to mail your own. I would be glad to show you what I do. Just had 2 med. supps approved this evening that were from the cards I mailed.

It takes a little work, a little more money, and a little more time but you can target the markets you want(down to the neighborhood and street), the customer will at least read it, and they love the freebie.

If you would like to know about doing your own, let me know. This I will tell you, once you've had success doing it the way I do, you will NEVER pay a lead company to mail them.

Call me...

I'd like to know more about this.....
mynaturalwellness @ gmail.com

Dwayne- I've seen you mention this a few times and it is a part of my marketing but I'm lucky to get .5-1% response.

That doesn't keep me busy enough, what I need is a mail house like green sky mentioned.

I'm all for doing your own mailing, or at least designing it. But I don't want to bother with the mechanics of obtaining a list, putting the letters in envelopes, etc. I have better things to do with my time.

I do work on the text because stock mailings are just that.

The type of mailing that I order costs about $475/K which is not exactly cheap. But because of the high percentage I get, it's well worth the money.

Since the mailings generate far more commission than the cost of the mailing, I don't consider them an expense. In fact, I did a 2,000 piece MA mailing in February and generated something like $23,000 in commissions.

Rick

Rick and Dwayne,
I am intrigued by both of your claims. Can you both share with us, what is so special about the text you pick (or what it actually is), or the way you get your mail opened.
Also, what are good filters you can use to increase success of the mailing?
We all appreciate it.

I have shared my mailing with several agents on this forum but I don't want it to become public.

The mailing is specific to duals in a county with only one SNP plan and no prior options. CA has ended some benefits under Medicaid so my mailing gives people the ability to restore them.

I'm doing a small test of a similar piece in another state to see what it generates.

While they won't provide you with the piece, you can verify my claim if you call Main Street Power Mail and ask for either Dick or Candy.

Rick

Latest posts

Back