Recommendations for a Mail House?

Posted by VaDwayne

"Much better to mail your own. I would be glad to show you what I do. Just had 2 med. supps approved this evening that were from the cards I mailed.

It takes a little work, a little more money, and a little more time but you can target the markets you want(down to the neighborhood and street), the customer will at least read it, and they love the freebie.

If you would like to know about doing your own, let me know. This I will tell you, once you've had success doing it the way I do, you will NEVER pay a lead company to mail them."

Call me...
I'd like to know more about this.....
[email protected]

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend using a mail house, they charge retail rates for targeted lists. Most cost-effective to go straight to the source for the mailing lists.

Have your postcards or fliers printed bulk offset and leave room to make changes (dates, locations, promotions and mailing address). Have the changes inkjetted on once finalized.

If you have any questions about targeted mailing lists shoot me an email.

I am interested in hearing more about your strategy with the mail cards. I've heard 2% is the standard return on Med Sup mail outs. Have you found a way to increase those numbers?

I would definitely like to know more. You can email me at [email protected].

Much better to mail your own. I would be glad to show you what I do. Just had 2 med. supps approved this evening that were from the cards I mailed.

It takes a little work, a little more money, and a little more time but you can target the markets you want(down to the neighborhood and street), the customer will at least read it, and they love the freebie.

If you would like to know about doing your own, let me know. This I will tell you, once you've had success doing it the way I do, you will NEVER pay a lead company to mail them.

Call me...

Back