Regularly scheduled programming

I've found, from face to face sales, that people who are sloppy in taking care of their living environment are also sloppy in managing their money and paying their bills. Looks like DE with an early lapse to me. Definitely not my kind of people.

I think anyone that has sold fe face to face long term will tell you don’t make assumptions based on living conditions . You got a mail card and your presenting to all and selling to all you can close . But if I see poor living conditions I certainly go over what they can afford much greater . I beat in their head some coverage is better than none if their not committed to it and give them an opp to lower the premium . “ Mrs Johnson your sitting her right now telling me you can afford $60 a month correct ? I only care that you keep the policy so your family has something . Most salesman would come in here and jam $100 a month in your face . . Personally my best persistency is African American female 58-75 . My worst by far and many of my fe friends agree is single male 50-64 .

Last edited:
I think anyone that has sold fe face to face long term will tell you don’t make assumptions based on living conditions . You got a mail card and your presenting to all and selling to all you can close . But if I see poor living conditions I certainly go over what they can afford much greater . I beat in their head some coverage is better than none if their not committed to it and give them an opp to lower the premium . “ Mrs Johnson your sitting her right now telling me you can afford $60 a month correct ? I only care that you keep the policy so your family has something . Most salesman would come in here and jam $100 a month in your face . . Personally my best persistency is African American female 58-75 . My worst by far and many of my fe friends agree is single male 50-64 .

Yea I'm planning on doing a FE DM drop soon targeting females only age 60-80. It's only $425/1000 mailed.

I did a test of ages 40-49 a few months ago to males and females. Closing % was around 30% just like ages 50-80. But they were more difficult to catch up with, busier and on the move more than 50-80.

Last edited:
I've found, from face to face sales, that people who are sloppy in taking care of their living environment are also sloppy in managing their money and paying their bills. Looks like DE with an early lapse to me. Definitely not my kind of people.
Has SL started selling an endowment plan? Thought those were a thing of the past but I keep seeing a new ad about their money back plan.

Back