Regularly scheduled programming

We have not had more than a half dozen door knockers in the last 20+ years that we have lived here. The last one I remember was selling Bibles for Sourhwestern Publishing and that was over 5 years ago. Don't even get the JW folks any more.

According to FEX they do answer the phone. In fact,FEX trains there agents on how to call and set appointments.

Some of their big hitters have appointment setters.

Why would a big hitter in FE hire an appointment setter if FE clientele did not answer the telephone?

I'm saying there will always be those folks who don't answer the phone. Folks who will only be sold by face-to-face agents.

Personally, I do both door knocking and appointments. I set my own appointments, because I don't want to pay a setter, when I can do it better myself. And I set at least 15 appointments a week over the phone.

I'm saying there will always be those folks who don't answer the phone. Folks who will only be sold by face-to-face agents.

Personally, I do both door knocking and appointments. I set my own appointments, because I don't want to pay a setter, when I can do it better myself. And I set at least 15 appointments a week over the phone.

That's why live TV transfers via telesales will be the lead of choice. No worries of no one answering the phone, hearing I've changed my mind, we already took care of that, I never mailed any card in, can't catch peoople at home when door knocking leads, etc. You don't have to pound the phones hoping someone will pick just to hear a "no thanks". 100% contact with your leads, no wasted time, and the transfers are just 30 sec old! Pretty obvious isn't it?

That's why live TV transfers via telesales will be the lead of choice. No worries of no one answering the phone, hearing I've changed my mind, we already took care of that, I never mailed any card in, can't catch peoople at home when door knocking leads, etc. You don't have to pound the phones hoping someone will pick just to hear a "no thanks". 100% contact with your leads, no wasted time, and the transfers are just 30 sec old! Pretty obvious isn't it?
Not down here it's not.

Had a client call me last year. She's been with me for years and just got remarried. Wanted something to bury her new man with. He was 76 then. I quoted LifeShield.

He squared up and started talking about Senior Life's tv commercials. I said call them and he did. He's been with LifeShield a year now.

I've probably gone head to head with Senior Life ten times in the last few years and I wish I could say that I'd won 9 out of 10 but I can't. It's higher than that.

This crap will never replace an agent that knows what the hell he's doing. But keep it up. I can use the money.

That is if you like being sitting at a desk hooked up to a computer and being inactive,increasing your risk of chronic health issues like heart disease,diabetes,obesity,cancer.

You’ll kill your back,develop varicose veins in your legs.

You will be isolated and lonely.

We are meant to interact face to face.

Probably the single worst choice a man can make.

Of course,you will dispute,spin this since you make your living selling live transfers.

Buyer beware !

Found this funny because if you door knock around here, you immediately end up on next-door with pictures of your car and you at the door.

Some of these people are scared of their own shadow.

A number of the neighborhoods here have Flock cameras that are linked to the local PD. That plus Nextdoor & Ring covers a lot of ground in keeping the bad guys in check.

Back