Regularly scheduled programming

A number of the neighborhoods here have Flock cameras that are linked to the local PD. That plus Nextdoor & Ring covers a lot of ground in keeping the bad guys in check.
My daughter keeps telling me to get one of those ring things but I prefer the old redneck version. Bring yo ass on in.

So door knocking will work for the foreseeable future. But door knocking much much harder in middle income and above . 1/2 the people have ring bells and educated people more weary of scams .

You keep saying this, and yet nearly every day, six days a week, for more than the past two years (and taking out the Covid period when door knocking was verboten) going back to Q4 2019, these are exactly the neighborhoods I have knocked.

90% of those with ring doorbells in these neighborhoods still answer the door if you knock and ignore the ring doorbell. In fact, I always knock first, and I will ring a standard doorbell (never a ring doorbell) if and only if I suspect someone is home but perhaps didn't hear my knock because they are upstairs or in the basement.

If anything, middle and upper income are more willing to engage with me at the door than the typical disabled-class FE market individual is.

For goodness's sake, I wish you'd stop saying this. It is an out an out falsehood based on nothing other than your own imagined opinion born out of one of the most negative mindsets on this forum.

Dude, go out and knock 1000 doors in some typical four-bedroom 2.5 bath communities with homes 1800 sq ft minimum and higher, and then come back and tell us how it is.

I’m not home a ton . I live in a middle income type neighborhood. But yes I hardly ever get knocked . My friends say the same

I too hardly ever get knocked. Never had a realtor. Never had an insurance agent. Every few years a random pest guy or lawn service guy. Most of the folks who become my leads and clients will say at some point, usually after the app is signed and submitted, "you know, I don't even know why I answered the door when you knocked. I never do that."

They never do that because WE never do that.

But when we do, magic happens.

Last edited:
That is if you like being sitting at a desk hooked up to a computer and being inactive,increasing your risk of chronic health issues like heart disease,diabetes,obesity,cancer.

You’ll kill your back,develop varicose veins in your legs.

You will be isolated and lonely.

We are meant to interact face to face.

Probably the single worst choice a man can make.

Of course,you will dispute,spin this since you make your living selling live transfers.

Buyer beware !

I don't make any money off of selling live transfers. Where did you get that idea?

Isn't there a Ring doorbell or folks sending your photo to the local group? *Sarcasm*

I Guarantee they got damm cable . I can’t recall one dirt poor person like that without cable .As far as ring bells we’re talking $300 k plus houses

I don't make any money off of selling live transfers. Where did you get that idea?

Post#105

That's why live TV transfers via telesales will be the lead of choice. No worries of no one answering the phone, hearing I've changed my mind, we already took care of that, I never mailed any card in, can't catch peoople at home when door knocking leads, etc. You don't have to pound the phones hoping someone will pick just to hear a "no thanks". 100% contact with your leads, no wasted time, and the transfers are just 30 sec old! Pretty obvious isn't it?

We’re going to be out of town all weekend. We will have drive time Sunday afternoon. So I called my preacher and told him we won’t be there Sunday but I will have time to call him Sunday afternoon and he can go over his sermon again on the phone.

He didn’t seem too happy with that option.

I told him it was all the rage now. He wasn’t buying.

Maybe this phone thing isn’t all that?!

Post#105

That's why live TV transfers via telesales will be the lead of choice. No worries of no one answering the phone, hearing I've changed my mind, we already took care of that, I never mailed any card in, can't catch peoople at home when door knocking leads, etc. You don't have to pound the phones hoping someone will pick just to hear a "no thanks". 100% contact with your leads, no wasted time, and the transfers are just 30 sec old! Pretty obvious isn't it?

How does that imply that I make $$$ off of stating a fact?

View attachment 9874 Good reception when door knocking final expense lead cards targeted at the right demographics.

My kinda folks.

I've found, from face to face sales, that people who are sloppy in taking care of their living environment are also sloppy in managing their money and paying their bills. Looks like DE with an early lapse to me. Definitely not my kind of people.

Back