Remote without buying "leads"?

DHurd

Super Genius
So awhile back I tried remote Final expense sales. I had a terrible experience with it and basically deduced that entire industry is built around extorting agents for "technology fees" and "leads".

I was wondering if anyone knew of some type of insurance sales that I could do remotely, that one either payed an hourly wage, or two was comission but had absolutely no "technology fees, leads" etc. I don't care if they take 80% of the comission.

I passed the health and life exam, but would be willing to go back and do the test for the other categories if need be.

So awhile back I tried remote Final expense sales. I had a terrible experience with it and basically deduced that entire industry is built around extorting agents for "technology fees" and "leads".

I was wondering if anyone knew of some type of insurance sales that I could do remotely, that one either payed an hourly wage, or two was comission but had absolutely no "technology fees, leads" etc. I don't care if they take 80% of the comission.

I passed the health and life exam, but would be willing to go back and do the test for the other categories if need be.
https://www.finalexpenseservices.com/

Have an honest self talk. Then speak with a good trainer to evaluate if it is the hunter or the bow.

This is essentially a call center/w2 model. You didn't specify which lines you're working but there are plenty of companies (including carriers that sell direct) who offer these arrangements.

Have you looked on indeed/linkedIN/zip etc.?

Back