Repeal and Replace

Every libertarian I know whats closed protected Borders. Maybe you should research the party principles before you spout off a reaction.

Back atcha. You might want to come up to speed if you are purporting to speak authoritatively about libertarians. Try googling up libertarian and read a little, just start with maybe the first line here and then get back to me: Libertarian perspectives on immigration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not saying all libertarians believe that. Nor should you be summarizing what all neocons believe although it is fair to point out what many believe. Get some knowledge about libertarians for starters. If Wayne Allen Root puts the sizzle on your steak then you are all set. Otherwise, the libertarians are no different than the republicans or the dems in the sense that they need to dump the clowns and find some talent.

In regard to my assertion about my being a political insider or whatever, I am a simple country boy with limited knowledge and nothing more.

Last edited:
So Winter, does this mean you won't endorse my candidacy for Insurance Commission of California? I am on the ballot and running as a libertarian.

Rick

So Winter, does this mean you won't endorse my candidacy for Insurance Commission of California? I am on the ballot and running as a libertarian.

Rick

Not at all. I received your check for the endorsement in a timely manner and I respect that. However, I know that values change once one moves to Sacremento so please remember that I do not accept IOU's or food stamps for any future payments.

Otherwise, I wish you well. We know that Al lives in Sacremento but as a former public official I know that we all have our cross to bear as part of government service.

:cool:

1-31-2015

The 4th attempt to fully repeal ObamaCare will be voted on by the U.S. House of Representatives this coming week. This will be the first Repeal vote for the new 2015 Congress.

Story: House to vote next week on ObamaCare repeal | TheHill

An ObamaCare replacement is now formally being crafted to keep Americans covered as the Affordable Care Act is dismantled by Congress, the U.S. Supreme Court, or self-destructs.

Story: GOP moves to draft ObamaCare replacement | TheHill

Governing! Shocking!

And Ryan may be the only one who can get it done.

Back