Replacement Reason Options

Most states don't have the time, energy or even manpower to give a lick about replacing a small final expense policy. In Michigan I have seen several cases of late where the replacement was totally inappropriate and they did nothing.

Most states don't have the time, energy or even manpower to give a lick about replacing a small final expense policy. In Michigan I have seen several cases of late where the replacement was totally inappropriate and they did nothing.

Nice thing about the TN law.. They simply sign a statement acknowledging there is a replacement taking place.. No comparison required; no justification or reason need be given.

Nice thing about the TN law.. They simply sign a statement acknowledging there is a replacement taking place.. No comparison required; no justification or reason need be given.

You don't have to give a reason in IN either. Some companies have a blank for it. I kind of like it. When I fill out replacement forms and explain it to the client, they are usually happy about. Like I do everything by the book and I'm looking out for their best interests.

As I've gotten better at gaining trust, explanations haven't been as necessary.

Sign here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here AND here.

Been writing a lot of Trans lately ;)

You don't have to give a reason in IN either. Some companies have a blank for it. I kind of like it. When I fill out replacement forms and explain it to the client, they are usually happy about. Like I do everything by the book and I'm looking out for their best interests.

As I've gotten better at gaining trust, explanations haven't been as necessary.

Sign here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here....here AND here.

Been writing a lot of Trans lately ;)

When I started the TN replacement was a pain.. Not only did you have to give a reason, you had to fill out a comparison form showing the cash values and other benefits of the current policy and the proposed policy at various intervals . Took as long, if not longer to fill out the replacement form as it did the app.

Back