Revocation of License

Thanks everyone for your inputs however if my license is revoked then I cannot be in insurance business which is not going to kill me as I can do something else.
My frustration is that this big company has so much influence on the State Insurance department who are almost being their slaves.

Actually there was nothing wrong done by me except that I had a tussle with a veteran agent who is friends with top management and he had told me that I was finished with this company and then in just a week an audit was conducted where they did not find anything however they alleged that one of my producers was selling Life and Health products without having license which was not true but since they had decided to get rid of me so there was no warning or anything else, just resign or get terminated.
I refused to accept this biased decision and approached my VP and also companies CEO and Chairman and that is where they got pissed and sent to insurance commissioner that I had resigned but they would have terminated me for a cause.
I know couple of agents who were actually terminated for cause as they were caught doing wrong but they are both having independent agencies with no action from Insurance department?
I know that I have a very good case of bias which I can prove , just need a good lawyer who can accept my case Probono.

Just make sure that your license IS NOT active before you go off halfcocked. If your license remains active, just go pick up contracts with some other outfit.

any way to check the IP or MAC address on the OP? I know I'm new, but this the second post in the short time I've been on here when a brand new account starts a post about some imagined slight and goes on a rant and drops. Last one was a guy complaining about being uninsurable.

Back