RNA Rate Increase FE

That is correct. It asks if they have taken insulin shots prior to age 30. And they take neuropathy level. One of the few carriers to do so.

Even though they had a rate increase it has not effected my sales. What I do is sell my clients on the benefits they are getting and then I tell them I can get a rate about $8 to $10 Bucks cheaper but they will not get all the benefits .So I give them a choice and normally they want the benefits and take RNA. In cases where the $8 to $10 bucks matter then I write them LBL.

----------

Even though they had a rate increase it has not effected my sales. What I do is sell my clients on the benefits they are getting and then I tell them I can get a rate about $8 to $10 Bucks cheaper but they will not get all the benefits .So I give them a choice and normally they want the benefits and take RNA. In cases where the $8 to $10 bucks matter then I write them LBL.

Also I wanted to add I love their underwriting!

Several co's do that. One that comes to mind is UH. Whats sweet with Rna is that take age 30 and up were most do 50 and up. Lbl is worthless as they take insulin age 9 and up i think but neuropathy is standard as i recall. Who's taken insulin since age 9 and doesn't have neuropathy?

Several co's do that. One that comes to mind is UH. Whats sweet with Rna is that take age 30 and up were most do 50 and up. Lbl is worthless as they take insulin age 9 and up i think but neuropathy is standard as i recall. Who's taken insulin since age 9 and doesn't have neuropathy?

Lots of well controlled individuals with type 1 Diabetes, juvenile onset, don't have neuropathy.

Back