Rob Berish CEO Managing Partner of My American Prosperity LLC - Anyone ever work here?

I have been searching everywhere in the "ethersphere" for information on this agency, and I cannot find anything. Has anyone worked here? Anyone with any experience here? Thank you.

I'm going to follow you on this. I've had a couple phone calls from a representative of their company and I'm supposed to move on to a third conversation, which I think was with the CEO. I had an emergency come up and I missed the appointment. I've been unable to schedule anything since. I'm also trying to look into them further. Have you found anything else out yet?

I've looked everywhere (apparently not in the right spot yet) and cannot find anything on them. This is disconcerting. Have you found anything?

MAP starts you at 70% on most contracts. He emphasizes that leads are free and that they are exclusive and sometimes minutes old of people who requested an Annuity Guide. He charges all agents $695 and justifies it as "skin in the game." He does get you E&O if you do not have it, but it is as an employee and under his agency, not costing him much at all.

The only training is DIY and he shows you the logistics of Google sharing.

Once you think you are ready, he sends you used up scraped leads who have no clue why you are calling, much less do they request an annuity guide or anything else.

The point? Liar. Deception. He makes a good living taking $695 from good-intentioned agents and probably banks $5000 to $10,000 per week, easy.

Beware.

Bob

Last edited:
Thank you for your input Bob; I appreciate it. I find it quite interesting that I cannot find any information or any reviews by agents anywhere in the ethersphere, except for one response from a managing agent on LinkedIn (this lack of online information about the agency is a red flag for me, imho). The only other thing I found is the filing of the LLC and a picture of a house for the business address location.

Very welcome, guys. It is what I do.

Here is part of the mass email Berish sends out via his assistant. The leads part is all bullshiit and how he hooks agents so he can steal their money.

If you were sent this email or if you started with him and you lost your $695, please go to Texas Department of Insurance website and file a complaint. You can also easily dispute the $695 with your bank.

---- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July, 2022 at 08:15:52 PM CDT
Subject: Your Interview with My American Prosperity

Your Phone Interview with

My American Prosperity Logo

- 99% Apps taken electronically

- Perfect for selling any product over the phone across states

- 12+ High Quality lead programs AT NO COST!

(We will supply you with as many leads as you have time to call.)

- FREE Errors & Omissions Coverage ($475 savings/year)

- Average Life commission - $1,260

-Average IUL commission - $2,470

-Average Annuity Commission - $8K- $12K

- 80% - 90% Cose Ratio with our training & support

- $0 Cost Environment

- Proprietary leads and protected territories

- We do all the underwriting/quotes/casework for you!

- Never ask to sell to friends and family

- NOT a MLM

- Free unlimited business cards

- Free online presence

- Free cloud computing designed for online insurance sales!

- Highly sophisticated quote engines for 300+ products

- Electronic Contracting (streamlined)

- Work 5 - 10 hours/week while you learn the business!

- Detailed training and support

- Top 300+ Companies under one umbrella!

*We are a part of Integrity Marketing!

MYGA Rate Giude
(We carry the top 60 annuity companies!)

Last edited:
Update: Looks like Berish has taken down his website: http://americanprosperityjobs.com/

I know of a bank that he is battling right now about the fraudulent fees he charges agents to join his scheme. I reported Berish to Western Marketing, his upline, an excellent IMO, which is also an Integrity company. I believe they tore Berish a new one. F*** him.

Western Marketing and Integrity are great organizations.

Next...

Last edited:
Back