Rob Berish CEO Managing Partner of My American Prosperity LLC - Anyone ever work here?

He's actually putting annuity rates on his website like they never change! Rates have already dropped from what he put on there. What a clown!

Unreal. He also touts the "an Integrity company." I wrote Western Marketing about him. Might have to write Integrity. The association is not good.

I am glad I found this forum or I could of been scammed. Thank you
I was first suspicious because was in my Spam folder. Then I moved it to my regular inbox and was emailed the video to watch before the interview later today. What got me really looking was when my Norton anti-virus said the "My American Prosperity" link is a "Suspicious Link".

Does anyone know about this company My American Prosperity? I also can not find much about this company and just got this same offer in my spam folder on May 27, 2023. I can not find much about this company except they started less than 2 yrs ago in Austin TX. Robert Berish CEO managing partner for My American Prosperity states they have been out there for over 20 yrs? The reviews they have on their add they sent to me are from a handful of agents who just signed up? No experienced agents at all. I am afraid to call and get scammed. Infinity is being sued for reselling junk 25 cent 10 yr old horrible junk leads for top dollar to agents saying they are high intent and never called leads nationwide.

Does anyone know about this company My American Prosperity? I also can not find much about this company and just got this same offer in my spam folder on May 27, 2023. I can not find much about this company except they started less than 2 yrs ago in Austin TX. Robert Berish CEO managing partner for My American Prosperity states they have been out there for over 20 yrs? The reviews they have on their add they sent to me are from a handful of agents who just signed up? No experienced agents at all. I am afraid to call and get scammed. Infinity is being sued for reselling junk 25 cent 10 yr old horrible junk leads for top dollar to agents saying they are high intent and never called leads nationwide.

I would think there is enough info in this thread to dismiss them entirely!

Nothing but negative reviews. Don't even bother.

I got scammed. I asked very conceivable question, especially about the quality of his "free leads" program. They were supposed to be "fresh, qualified, and exclusive." What I got was data: people who had not filled anything out or expecting any contact. Second list was what he played off as "new homeowners" for mortgage protection, although the list clearly stated "aged," which they were. He got defensive when I started questioning why the list stated something radically different than what he claimed. It turned out that the leads were, indeed, "aged:" some "leads" had died, and a couple of them hadn't bought a home in "five or six years." Not exactly "new homeowners" as he had claimed.
Several red flags about this guy. First, he's not a "managing partner;" he's the ONLY partner. Second, like most scammers, there are several docs and communications where he shows he has terrible grammar and mechanics issues. Thirdly, he "allows" texts but discourages direct phone calls, and wants agents to contact him only by appointment. Lastly, when faced with questions about applications, he relegates the questions to Western Marketing, like he can't answer the questions himself; not too impressive for a person who's supposed to be a manager.
He started standing me up for phone calls and appointments and won't answer emails. Maybe he didn't like it when I started calling him out. It's in the hands of the authorities now. Save yourself the trouble and don't fall for his crap.

Update: Looks like Berish has taken down his website: http://americanprosperityjobs.com/

I know of a bank that he is battling right now about the fraudulent fees he charges agents to join his scheme. I reported Berish to Western Marketing, his upline, an excellent IMO, which is also an Integrity company. I believe they tore Berish a new one. F*** him.

Western Marketing and Integrity are great organizations.

Next...
I called Western when I realized I got scammed by Rob. He is not an employee of Western, so there's only so much they can do to him. I need help with filing a complaint with Rob's home state DoI, the Texas Department of Insurance. Since there's no policy written, they referred me to my home state (Indiana) insurance department, who replied that it was out of their jurisdiction. This guy needs to be stopped and stripped of his license.

Update: Looks like Berish has taken down his website: http://americanprosperityjobs.com/

I know of a bank that he is battling right now about the fraudulent fees he charges agents to join his scheme. I reported Berish to Western Marketing, his upline, an excellent IMO, which is also an Integrity company. I believe they tore Berish a new one. F*** him.

Western Marketing and Integrity are great organizations.

Next...
Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I need more information pertaining to what you wrote. I spoke with Western about Rob but because he's not an employee, there was really nothing they could do. So far, the Texas Department of Insurance has not been helpful. I need additional info so we can put a stop to Rob's fraudulent activities. Thanks.

He is a clown indeed, I kept getting emails from his company trying to recruit me for months. I was interested in the IUL's with no medical exam for up to 2million. I decided to set up a call through his website to ask about it from a consumer perspective. He called me today and right of the bath he seems pushy and rather than proceed with what the call was scheduled for, he goes on and on about how he can write a book about insurance (like I care) and then he pushed to interrogate me and how he doesnt feel comfortable with me because I am not been honest. I told the dude from the beginning that I was not interested in an interview but information about the IUL for myself, he again went on and on about how whether I will buy it form him or sell it to myself and that it takes four sessions to go through it and that he did not want to waste his time. I am sitting here thinking, maybe that is why you are not doing well as a company, no website, no reviews and other forums only talk how bad his company is. Here is some advice for Robert. stop been pushy, if someone approaches you as a client, then treat them like one. If I was a customer and you handled the call the way you did, I would hang up the phone on you, next; no one cares about your life story or what books you can write. He was acting as if I wanted to still is information, he should know that google tells you which companies sell IUL's with no medical exams.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I need more information pertaining to what you wrote. I spoke with Western about Rob but because he's not an employee, there was really nothing they could do. So far, the Texas Department of Insurance has not been helpful. I need additional info so we can put a stop to Rob's fraudulent activities. Thanks.

It is easy to make a complaint on the Texas Dept of Insurance website. Go to the site and find agent complaints or something similar, Western is his upline organization. I would make a complaint to TDI and then also send the same complaint to one of the principals at Western like I did.

You can do it.

While you are free to file a complaint, Divison of Insurance do not care about complaints from agents about recruiting practices. Did you buy a policy? Yes or No. If the answer is no they will toss your complaint. You wont go anywhere with commission disputes or lead quality

Back