Rx Lists - AEP

Unfortunately the S&S lists generate pdf w/ name.... I'll email them to see if that can change.

Have you thought about providing a password protected secure link to your clients?

Or C&P from the screen with the drug list . . .
Name Dosage Quantity Frequency Actions
amlodipine besylate TAB 5MG 135 Three Months
atorvastatin calcium TAB 20MG 90 Three Months
enalapril maleate TAB 20MG 90 Three Months

It isn't pretty but seems to accomplish what you want.

He says S & S gets their data directly from the carriers, so should be as accurate. I think they update weekly.

Yes, you can enroll from S & S.

You still haven't tried your free trial? You don't even have to put your card info until the end of your free trial. You'll love it. Easier than MedicareCENTER.

Am I overlooking something? Since when can you enroll directly from S&S?

Whyyyyyyy would you do this? That’s my question. I think it’s going to cause more issues than anything else. “Nothing changed” in October. Then in January it will be “I forgot to tell you I started Eliquis”

We haven’t allowed no changes in at least 10 years. They are going to send me a new drug list every September. I blame it on technology and HIPAA, but it’s really lack of confidence in a “no changes” response.

(And if their name is on it, it’s 100% a HIPAA and/or PHI violation. Email is not secure.)

Whyyyyyyy would you do this? That’s my question. I think it’s going to cause more issues than anything else. “Nothing changed” in October. Then in January it will be “I forgot to tell you I started Eliquis”

We haven’t allowed no changes in at least 10 years. They are going to send me a new drug list every September. I blame it on technology and HIPAA, but it’s really lack of confidence in a “no changes” response.

(And if their name is on it, it’s 100% a HIPAA and/or PHI violation. Email is not secure.)

Thanks!

As to why - for the client that emails "nothing has changed" I can then say, "ok, we have these 4 on file - just confirm" rather than them re-sending.

I don't mind asking them to redo the list yearly. But just thought this might be easier for the inevitable "Scott can you check on my plan it's all the same" emails.

ie "Ok, confirm list?" rather than "ok, redo list."

But I think the safest is to just ask for fresh list. I use a hushmail form that's HIPAA compliant to gather Rx's.

Latest posts

Back