Salesdialers Issues?

Hi guys,
Just wanted you to know that the problem you're experiencing is due to two things. One of our partners, Go Daddy, and countless other online companies experienced a hack that has been wreaking havoc for several days so we are sharing their problems. You can read about it on this forum and on the Internet. Go Daddy hosts a majority of the country's DNS servers which is why we're working with our pipeline partners and doing everything we can to reroute these connections so we don't have to wait on our partners to fix the problem on their side. Secondly, the space on our servers has been partially depleted the past month due to the influx of new customers enrolling in our hourly pay per use and lower price points. Although the hack has caused a majority of these problems, both factors are responsible for the problem a few customers are having. Please feel free to contact Cory at 800-662-4009 X6 for more information. Thank you for your patience and support.
P.S. Rich, we can add a pause or mute feature to the video... thanks for the suggestion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also, give us a call and we shall comp the members of the forum a week free for the issue that some are experiencing.

Last edited:
Secondly, the space on our servers has been partially depleted the past month due to the influx of new customers enrolling in our hourly pay per use and lower price points.
Sounds like good planning. Do you really think your customers care about this lame excuse?
Also, give us a call and we shall comp the members of the forum a week free for the issue that some are experiencing.
Wouldn't it be smart to do this for all of your customers?

Again, our apologies for the late response as getting the dialer up and running has been our number one priority. It did require quite a bit of manual intervention although we like to, if possible, automate everything (even our monthly billing like any subscription service) we do with software to benefit our customers and employees. GREAT NEWS... we've just received word that everything is up and running although we will be monitoring for any residual effects. That being said, we'll take care of our customers on the forum with a free week for your troubles so please contact us to do so. Thanks again for your patience and support.

Please, pretty please, ditch the homepage video that automatically starts playing with sound when I load the page. There isn't even a readily apparent way to stop it or mute it.

:1baffled: Bad style points! :1arghh:

Fo' real!
I can't stand that auto-load annoying sound.

I heard about go daddy and wondered if that was a contributing factor.

Thank you for offering to comp a week, I will call tomorrow.

I have to say that I found the customer service to be very good. When I first started having problems a week ago, they followed up with a phone call and email.

Sure, it would be nice if we never had any issues with dialers, etc, but it happens. Handling issues with professionalism is appreciated. I did not feel that I was given excuses.

Can I just get a refund since it hasn't been working properly since you billed me this month? You guys obviously have enough customers now and your system cannot handle it. Is anyone else still having problems?

Last edited:
Can I just get a refund since it hasn't been working properly since you billed me this month? You guys obviously have enough customers now and your system cannot handle it. Is anyone else still having problems?

I wonder if they will give you a refund after you paid, but still have not been able to use the service. I'm assuming you're going to test out something else.

What say you, Salesdialers? Will you give the man a refund for the month since he hasn't used it yet??

Senior Advisor Indiana, we understand you have a business to run and empathize with your problems so please contact Cory at 800-662-4009 extension 5 and he'll be more than happy to assist you with your request. We've been to your website, but have no customer listed under Mike with the phone number or email address listed on your website which means it must be listed otherwise. Clearly, there are uncontrollable factors that can't be avoided and we've always tried to do the right thing by our customers and would like the opportunity to make things right be it free service, a credit or refund. The forum is a good venue to exchange information, but like most organizations we conduct all business directly with our customers versus social media outlets like forums, Facebook, Linkedin, etc. We don't have the time to check the forum every minute or hour. Our company did indeed experience substantial growth these last four weeks due to the release of our pay per hour products... it doesn't mean we can't handle the growth. Like any company who experiences growth quickly, it can sneak up on you and our efforts to accommodate this growth will be complete in the next several days.

Back