Salesdialers Issues?

We just wanted to let everyone know our team of developers has been working diligently and all weekend and as of now we have no clients reporting any residual effects. Please don't forget to contact us for your credit, free service or refund in lieu of the problem. It's business as usual and hope you have productive day. We have had no delay phone calls today. Just normal questions. All refunds have been processed as well
Have a productive week.
SalesDialers.com team

I had the same issues. Check out Ripoff Report on their company, Gary Prado, and Cory Prado. I used Mojo for years and never had issues like this, and I mean never.

We tried salesdialers.com for the "email capability" that they claim is built into their system only to find out that the IP Addresses they send from are all blacklisted. If you try to send yourself or anyone else a sample email it will go directly to the spam folder of your potential client or will be refused by service provider and never be delivered.

Despite this we continued with them and then the system went down. They claim it was user error despite their own posts on this site indicating their is a problem. We had to send our telemarketers home for a week due to their issues and are now at a point where we have to restaff or entire telemarketing department. What a joke!

You get what you pay for. Yes, MOJO is about $50.00 per month more but it is so worth it. I wish we had never tried salesdialers.com as our experience has been nothing but negative.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've had issues with them for the past week, keeps getting worse.
Now I can't even get the website to come up. I've tried 2 separate browsers.
Anyone else??

I know that they were trying to fix the issue, they were nice on the phone, but it really didn't fix the problem.

Haven't been able to use them since last Wednesday. Not good!!

I had the same issues. Check out Ripoff Report on their company, Gary Prado, and Cory Prado. I used Mojo for years and never had issues like this, and I mean never.

We tried salesdialers.com for the "email capability" that they claim is built into their system only to find out that the IP Addresses they send from are all blacklisted. If you try to send yourself or anyone else a sample email it will go directly to the spam folder of your potential client or will be refused by service provider and never be delivered.

Despite this we continued with them and then the system went down. They claim it was user error despite their own posts on this site indicating their is a problem. We had to send our telemarketers home for a week due to their issues and are now at a point where we have to restaff or entire telemarketing department. What a joke!

You get what you pay for. Yes, MOJO is about $50.00 per month more but it is so worth it. I wish we had never tried salesdialers.com as our experience has been nothing but negative.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
Wow...

Someone comes on and says they are unhappy and you decide to air all their dirty laundry. That is a great reason to avoid Salesdialers.

Also, I love the lie, "We don't want to defame you, but here is everything negative we could find about you..."

Such a response always indicates a lack in judgement.

Wow...

Someone comes on and says they are unhappy and you decide to air all their dirty laundry. That is a great reason to avoid Salesdialers.
Very, very poor form...and judgement. Dumb.
Also, I love the lie, "We don't want to defame you, but here is everything negative we could find about you..."
Are you implying that they're not "acknowledging, embracing and thanking him"?

Very, very poor form...and judgement. Dumb.
Are you implying that they're not "acknowledging, embracing and thanking him"?

I think they definitely acknowledged and embraced. I'm not too sure about thanking him.

If I was this guy, I'd save this for my lawyer. It most definitely was an attempt to defame.

I think they definitely acknowledged and embraced. I'm not too sure about thanking him.

If I was this guy, I'd save this for my lawyer. It most definitely was an attempt to defame.

I think it was a foolish move, but provided there is some truth in what was said there is nothing defamatory about what was said. If we find out none of those facts that have been removed were true, then that's a horse of a different color.

How does that analogy about rolling with a pig in the mud go?

:no:

Back