Salesdialers Issues?

I think it was a foolish move, but provided there is some truth in what was said there is nothing defamatory about what was said.
"Foolish" doesn't even come close. It was USDA Prime, 100%, unadulterated DUMB. Even if it wasn't defamatory, it was just plain stupid. File it under "won the battle - lost the war".

:idea:Not sure the lightbulb will ever come on for these guys.

For all the flaming about their forum response, when one calls in they always take my call and resolve the issue, even a credit.

The service has worked very well for a long time, a short hiccup, and its working just fine again.

I bet most of the complainers rarely use the dialer in the first place, and maybe if they did, would be out writing more business than moaning.

For all the flaming about their forum response, when one calls in they always take my call and resolve the issue, even a credit.

The service has worked very well for a long time, a short hiccup, and its working just fine again.

As convenient as this "hiccup" is for me with launching my dialer service, you're 100% right. All dialers are technology based and are capable of having interruptions of service. For the $99/month (affiliate/promo code AML) it's a very fair product with a lot of features. They even took the liberty of offering refunds for the down time which I thought was very fair.

I had one of my clients that is using their service call me up and they were ready to switch, but after the dust settled and they were back to working again they decided to stay with it. I think it says a lot about a product if even after they have issues like that for two weeks the customer would still rather stick with it than switch to something else (that is admittedly a little more expensive).

I have to admit I'm glad for the hiccup myself! I signed up a few clients as a direct consequence. Btw Josh, my system is a vicidial integration as well, albeit with massive customization. If you need a sip provider, we have internal switching and connect directly to a partner telco. We hardly pay anything but AT&T's fees. I can do a penny a minute for you! That's about half of what most sip providers charge isn't it?

Anyhow, have you signed up anyone on your dialer? By the looks of it, looks like a default OSDial install. If you need some help programming to pretty it up let me know! The first thing you must do is write a new interface for it. The default is just awful lol.

I have to admit I'm glad for the hiccup myself! I signed up a few clients as a direct consequence. Btw Josh, my system is a vicidial integration as well, albeit with massive customization. If you need a sip provider, we have internal switching and connect directly to a partner telco. We hardly pay anything but AT&T's fees. I can do a penny a minute for you! That's about half of what most sip providers charge isn't it?

You seem like a bright kid that's lacking a bit of polish. I appreciate how forthcoming you've been about your age and lack of experience. To answer your question, I have zero reason to break from the system the way I'm using it now. There is no reason to get into the details of how I run the SIP termination here, but I'll at least go as far as to say that while you may feel your offer is generous, what you have to offer wouldn't benefit my operation. I have redundant SIP providers that provide reliable service at very fair rates with top notch customer service.

Anyhow, have you signed up anyone on your dialer? By the looks of it, looks like a default OSDial install. If you need some help programming to pretty it up let me know! The first thing you must do is write a new interface for it. The default is just awful lol.

Again, while I can appreciate that your offer may be well intentioned, I have no intention of adding another programmer to the mix. I've made a substantial investment in getting my dialer service running the way it is on the back end so I have a great deal of redundancy and speed.

To answer the question of "have you signed anyone up on your dialer?", absolutely. Among the mix is a 40 seat call center along with some smaller clients.

As a matter of professional courtesy I'd suggest you keep any disparaging comments about my system or how I run my business for yourself. As it sits now it you appear to be a talented programmer that's the son of some folks that have an established system, but I think there is a great deal of the puzzle you're missing. I'm sure you have your reasons for why you folks built your system the way you did, but it would likely be in poor form for me to criticize your business decisions publicly the way you've commented on mine. If you have any questions or would like to take this offline, feel free to PM or email me.

Last edited:
You seem like a bright kid that's lacking a bit of polish. I appreciate how forthcoming you've been about your age and lack of experience. To answer your question, I have zero reason to break from the system the way I'm using it now. There is no reason to get into the details of how I run the SIP termination here, but I'll at least go as far as to say that while you may feel your offer is generous, what you have to offer wouldn't benefit my operation. I have redundant SIP providers that provide reliable service at very fair rates with top notch customer service.

Again, while I can appreciate that your offer may be well intentioned, I have no intention of adding another programmer to the mix. I've made a substantial investment in getting my dialer service running the way it is on the back end so I have a great deal of redundancy and speed.

To answer the question of "have you signed anyone up on your dialer?", absolutely. Among the mix is a 40 seat call center along with some smaller clients.

As a matter of professional courtesy I'd suggest you keep any disparaging comments about my system or how I run my business for yourself. As it sits now it you appear to be a talented programmer that's the son of some folks that have an established system, but I think there is a great deal of the puzzle you're missing. I'm sure you have your reasons for why you folks built your system the way you did, but it would likely be in poor form for me to criticize your business decisions publicly the way you've commented on mine. If you have any questions or would like to take this offline, feel free to PM or email me.

A simple "no thanks" would have sufficed.

A simple "no thanks" would have sufficed.

While I appreciate your position, you opened up some comments I did need to address. I'm offering a full-fledged power and predictive dialing solution and you said it looks awful and that you thought it looked like a "default OSDial install". Because you're not looking at the hardware I can easily understand the confusion, one could easily mistake your comment to believe that this is an amateur operation. I have invested in quality technology with redundancy on the machine level, but also in terms of the way the SQL databases are configured. This isn't just some server sitting in a basement, it's a supercluster sitting in a data center that is on two separate power grids, has flywheel power backup, dual generators, and about a dozen redundant internet providers. On top of that, I could pull the plug on two of my servers and still have the whole thing humming along without missing a beat. After making that investment, a college kid came on the internet and said it looks awful and thought it looked like a "default OSDial install". I have to respond to that because people will wonder; since you've brought up the questions, I do have to address them.

Although there have been some updates along the way, I've used this dialing platform for nearly four years and couldn't be happier with it. I'm thrilled to be able to offer folks the ability to use the same system I've used to manage up to 20 telemarketers at a time with them spread across the country and all the way from the Philippines. I have experience generating final expense, Medicare, and health insurance leads. I have experience using this system to do it.

Again, I really do think you're a sharp guy and you obviously have a good deal of motivation. I'm sure you have bright things in your future. If you'd like to continue this discussion offline feel free to PM or email me.

Back