• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Saw a Great Marketing Piece Today Imo

One of our local real estate agents in the neighborhood had a schedule made of the summer olympics schedule. It was a tri fold pamplet that when opened up is 11 x 17. It is a graph that lists all of the sports that are being played with a bar showing when the events take place and if it a regular event or a medal round. I went on his site to see if he had it posted there but he doesn't and my daughter already stuck our copy to the wall, otherwise I would scan it and post it. Really well done. I will definitely think about this for the winter games.

Lakewood livin said:
One of our local real estate agents in the neighborhood had a schedule made of the summer olympics schedule. It was a tri fold pamplet that when opened up is 11 x 17. It is a graph that lists all of the sports that are being played with a bar showing when the events take place and if it a regular event or a medal round. I went on his site to see if he had it posted there but he doesn't and my daughter already stuck our copy to the wall, otherwise I would scan it and post it. Really well done. I will definitely think about this for the winter games.

Was thier anything about marketing insurance on it?

He was a real estate agent. All of his info was on the face of the pamphlet and on the right side once it was opened

Sounds like a great marketing piece to get his name out in the community. Like your daughter, others will keep something like that on their refrigerator, wall, etc.

What could we do that is similar, that people will keep around after the Olympics are over?

NFL schedule, hockey schedule, basketball, sports illustrated swim suit models.. You could pretty much do anything that comes to mind and would attract someone to keep it..

Latest posts

Back