• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SC Agents

You may want to be more specific, are you talking about life insurance, p&c, benefits, senior market, etc?

i live in nc in wilmington, but sell a lot in sc, and have an agent in fort mill that i work with a lot. I'm pretty up on all of the above in sc, life, health, p&c, med supp, mapd, pdp, annuities...

feel free to pm me

My bad .. I am getting into P&C and want to be independent in Columbia.

You may want to be more specific, are you talking about life insurance, p&c, benefits, senior market, etc?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Are you looking for any other agents? ... I am going to start up here in Columbia. I have been told that its a dumb thing to do, but I mainly want to focus on auto insurance first and then move on to home/business property insurance then add life/health and so forth.

i live in nc in wilmington, but sell a lot in sc, and have an agent in fort mill that i work with a lot. I'm pretty up on all of the above in sc, life, health, p&c, med supp, mapd, pdp, annuities...

feel free to pm me

Last edited:
I'm in NC and operate in NC, SC, VA, and GA. I can help if you are looking to work in SC and a neighboring state.

Back