Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

Hmmmm, really. I hope they are mistaken.

damngoodagent has just 1 post..never posted anything after or before this post...

Seems like one of those hit and run posters..

Usually a disgruntled agent that is better off punching a clock.. the agent that failed because he sucks at what he does and its better to blame other people than accept your own failure as a result of ones own incompetence

Hmmmm, really. I hope they are mistaken.

Crazymaynard: I am on here to set the record straight.

The name Jimmy Hobson is on the bottom of your post. We have no Jimmy Hobson in our system. You say you have first hand experience as to how we market. However you are NOT an agent for Securus. Where I come from that means second hand experience at a minimum. If you are not with us, you heard it from someone else. It really is that simple. I assume it must have been from a highly successful agent.

Our Platinum leads are fresh and have NEVER been distributed previously. NEVER, EVER they are $20.95. Someone who purchases this lead gets this lead period. Every order has a bar code that corresponds to the lead order. When the lead is returned, it is scanned into the system and matches up to the original agent that ordered the lead. This is how we can "GUARANTEE" the lead if fresh and never worked by another agent. In fact, when a lead is returned even the data is removed from our system so it is not mailed and replied to again. This guarantees that no other agent will pay for the same lead.

I have no clue as to what our so called "DIRECT RELATION BETWEEN ASCENCEA, SECURUS AND NAA." We have no association or affiliation with NAA. In fact we have tried time and time again to get releases from NAA to no avail. What is your definition of a direct relation? Is it that we both sell Life Insurance? If that is the case we are a sister company with them and you as well and the other 500,000 licensed insurance agents in the United States.

With all due respect, I would sincerely appreciate it if you got your facts straight before posting so called first hand knowledge that is obviously not first hand and inaccurate.

Thank you,

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC
www.securusfinalexpense.com

The name Jimmy Hobson is on the bottom of your post. We have no Jimmy Hobson in our system. You say you have first hand experience as to how we market. However you are NOT an agent for Securus. Where I come from that means second hand experience at a minimum. If you are not with us, you heard it from someone else. It really is that simple. I assume it must have been from a highly successful agent.

Our Platinum leads are fresh and have NEVER been distributed previously. NEVER, EVER they are $20.95. Someone who purchases this lead gets this lead period. Every order has a bar code that corresponds to the lead order. When the lead is returned, it is scanned into the system and matches up to the original agent that ordered the lead. This is how we can "GUARANTEE" the lead if fresh and never worked by another agent. In fact, when a lead is returned even the data is removed from our system so it is not mailed and replied to again. This guarantees that no other agent will pay for the same lead.

I have no clue as to what our so called "DIRECT RELATION BETWEEN ASCENCEA, SECURUS AND NAA." We have no association or affiliation with NAA. In fact we have tried time and time again to get releases from NAA to no avail. What is your definition of a direct relation? Is it that we both sell Life Insurance? If that is the case we are a sister company with them and you as well and the other 500,000 licensed insurance agents in the United States.

With all due respect, I would sincerely appreciate it if you got your facts straight before posting so called first hand knowledge that is obviously not first hand and inaccurate.

Thank you,

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC

Larry,

If you look closely at my post, I Jimmy Hobson was quoting a previous poster on this very same thread. I was not assuming nor claiming you are linked with NAA, it was merely a quote from another poster and I was asking for a response. I have never claimed to have any experience with you folks nor claimed that I pretend to know anything about how your operation works, I just found that post interesting and was looking for a response. Maybe you should take a closer look before getting so upset.

Jimmy
see below
Originally Posted by damngoodagent
Well, I have first hand experience. It's a great product, but you pay $20.95 for the leads and they are duplicated and distributed. There is a direct relation between NAA, ascensea, and securus.
nah.gif

Last edited:

Todd:

I appreciate the feedback man. I can assure you we are as far from NAA as anyone possibly can be. After all, most of our agents make money. Most of our managers make money. We never want to be an MLM nor is it our goal to have a few people make all the money and have a churn and burn mentality my friend. That will NEVER happen. I know the NAA guys VERY well from our Mortgage Protection background. Just ask around the industry as to the reputation of our President and CEO and you will have all the information you need. If you need references, we will be happy to provide them.

I heard of rah rah meetings from securus where a bunch of people get in a room up in chicago and listen to a guy who makes a million dollars a year.... that sounds pretty similar to what NAA does... I didn't go to the meeting but a friend of mine did....

Have an awesome evening!

Larry

I heard of rah rah meetings from securus where a bunch of people get in a room up in chicago and listen to a guy who makes a million dollars a year.... that sounds pretty similar to what NAA does... I didn't go to the meeting but a friend of mine did....

Careful Flash " that means second hand experience at a minimum":D:D:D:D

Thank you,

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC

I have a direct question for you MR. COO....

fact or fiction that ASCENCEA had a direct correlation with NAA?

i ask the question because i know the answer from my past...

And why does a COO have so much time to post on a general forum...?

I have a direct question for you MR. COO....

fact or fiction that ASCENCEA had a direct correlation with NAA?

i ask the question because i know the answer from my past...

And why does a COO have so much time to post on a general forum...?

I will answer it again. NEITHER ASCENCEA OR SECURUS HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH NAA. The only thing we both do is sell life insurance. We have as much of a relationship with them as you do! Why is everyone so fixated on NAA?

Larry

I will answer it again. NEITHER ASCENCEA OR SECURUS HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH NAA. The only thing we both do is sell life insurance. We have as much of a relationship with them as you do! Why is everyone so fixated on NAA?

Larry

People are fixated with NAA because of the MLM type system and nobody wants to knowingly get involved with that kind of system again.

It has hurt the EMG side of Equita because some of the NAA people went there. They are no longer there, but guilt by association is hard to overcome.

I am one of the few people here that didn't have a bad experience with NAA. Well, looking back on it and knowing what I know now, maybe I did get hosed a bit. At the time it was great for me.

Last edited:
Back