Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

People are fixated with NAA because of the MLM type sustem and nobody wants to knowingly get involved with that kind of system again.

It has hurt the EMG side of Equita because some of the NAA people went there. They are no longer there, but guilt by association is hard to overcome.

I am one of the few people here that didn't have a bad experience with NAA. Well, looking back on it and knowing what I know now, maybe I did get hosed a bit. At the time it was great for me.

JD-NAA was not necessarily a bad thing. It did start off well with good intentions. It did change. I do know why and how because they were very big with Old Mutual and F+G Life during the Home Certain days. Matt was an integral part of the design and development of Home Certain. He knows the workings of the company well. In fact, he knows it so well that he knows what not to do and how to stay away from their model. He often says "we do things the way we do them so we are never compared to an NAA." This is why we don't like the so called comparisons or the inference by others who don't know what we do and claim we are like them.

Agents who have experience with NAA know that they charge for everything. That's okay if you get back value for what you are paying for. If not, the company must keep recruting because they will never retain their agents. This is why they have to be an MLM to have success. They are dependant on newbies in the business that are on a need to know basis.

If you would ever want to talk about this in detail, Matt sits directly next to me in the conference room. Please feel free to call us at (732) 225-7165.

Have an awesome day!

Larry
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hmmmm, really. I hope they are mistaken.

THEY ARE!!!
**awaits a straight forward answer from Mr.COO**

I DON'T SEE THE QUESTION.. WAS THIS THE NAA QUESTION? IF SO, THAT WAS CERTAINLY ANSWERED!
He's been straight forward so far.

And will continue to be as long as the questions are proper and presented in a respectful manner.
I heard of rah rah meetings from securus where a bunch of people get in a room up in chicago and listen to a guy who makes a million dollars a year.... that sounds pretty similar to what NAA does... I didn't go to the meeting but a friend of mine did....

Flash-We have many Regions across the United States. Each Region has its own personality. Some agents like rah, rah while some agents don't. However, our guy in Chicago actually does make a million dollars per year so that is a major difference between us and NAA. In fact, I believe we will have two people on pace make a million out of that office annually within the next eighteen months.

Now, If you want to compare us to NAA, were you an agent of NAA? How would you know what to compare to? If rah, rah is the only comparison and that makes us like NAA, I guess we are in that Chicago office. The guys do like to have fun in that office and like to get the agents fired up. I don't have a problem with that. However, does that make us like NAA? Every good sales organization has meetings with excitement in it. That is a major reason why some folks want to be part of a group and some do not. The difference is that when excitement is based on reality and not the possibility of reality that is simply where the difference is.

Now on to another important issue. WE ARE NOT LIKE NAA. Here is why! We have hired slews of folks who were formerly with NAA and tell us they can't believe the amount of training we have available to our folks. They cant believe the support we provide. They cant believe how hard our Regional's work to give them every opportunity to succeed! Lastly, we are NOT an MLM. We have the same hierarchy everyone else has. Are you like NAA?

If a simple meeting from one of our groups that are fired up makes us like NAA, then I feel you need to perform a bit more research to find out who Securus really is.

Larry
www.securusfinalexpense.com

Last edited:

how much business are you guys doing a month?

Flash

I have a friend that joined them and he told me they don't even have a leader board... not sure he can give you what you are asking for... but i am sure he will give you some answer that makes them look big and strong LOL

Hey Larry

Hey man, Do you guys toss leads for sale after 30 days or does the agent that bought them with their own money do?

Many times clients in FE want to start their policy on the 5th after they ge their check.. It's common in the FE industry that sometimes you have to wait 3 weeks or a month, depending of course when you sit with the customer.

What if I bought a lead and a customer is on vaction but wont return till 2 months later

Do you turn around and sell that same lead an agent bought after 30 days?

Flash

I have a friend that joined them and he told me they don't even have a leader board... not sure he can give you what you are asking for... but i am sure he will give you some answer that makes them look big and strong LOL

You know what Flash, it gets to the point where you can't even have an honest conversation any longer without a dig. It so happens we do have a leader board and we do not fluff numbers. Just check out our website and you will have all the information you need. As far as I am cncerned, I will no longer respond to your acquisations as you are questioning my charachter not that you care.

I wish you all the best.

You know what Flash, it gets to the point where you can't even have an honest conversation any longer without a dig. It so happens we do have a leader board and we do not fluff numbers. Just check out our website and you will have all the information you need. As far as I am cncerned, I will no longer respond to your acquisations as you are questioning my charachter not that you care.

I wish you all the best.

Larry,

If you'll click on his screen name you'll see an option to ignore flash166. That is always an option with those who only want to pick fights.

I appreciate your postings as I have recently signed on with EFES and have questions about my decision.

Hey Larry

Hey man, Do you guys toss leads for sale after 30 days or does the agent that bought them with their own money do?

Many times clients in FE want to start their policy on the 5th after they ge their check.. It's common in the FE industry that sometimes you have to wait 3 weeks or a month, depending of course when you sit with the customer.

What if I bought a lead and a customer is on vaction but wont return till 2 months later

Do you turn around and sell that same lead an agent bought after 30 days?

TPA-As you are well aware, there are positives and negatives with every marketing organization out there. Some positives are as follows; Securus provides a lead "guarantee" at $20.95. No matter how poor the response is, we will fulfill all lead orders at that price. These leads are in fact subsidized most of the time as we are usually into the lead for more than the $20.95 we charge. Additionally, we want to maintain the $20.95 price for the lead for many years to come. As you know most leads cost between $25 and $30 if you do them yourself.

Currently we do not charge for a lead more than one time. However, this is likely to change in the future as we are getting closer to that becoming a reality. In the past, it was our goal to provide these secondary leads for new agents that could not afford to pay $20.95 per lead. So we would provide them a reduced comp. and allow them to enter the business. This program did not work. When people don't have skins in the game they simply do not work the leads. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR EXAMPLE OF THE 5TH OF THE MONTH AND VACATIONS ARE UNDERSTOOD. OUR PLATFORM ALLOWS FOR EXCEPTIONS ON AN AS NEEDED BASIS.

We also have what is known as PI Leads. These leads we purchase from an outside lead source that are a year old or possibly more that were direct mail replies and we provide them to anyone in our field that requests them for exactly what we pay for them. They are very inexpensive but I can't give you the price on the Forum. Other organizations won't tell you they are redirecting leads. We choose to have full disclosure. Please note that if a lead is sold, it is immediately removed from the database.

On another note, it is the company's belief that one persons older leads can become another persons gold. We all know this business well enough to say that agents work their their leads from freshest to oldest usually. The older leads go on the bottom of the pile (of course there are exceptions to every statement). This has turned out to be a very good opportunity for the agents that purchase these leads. Please keep in mind that the company subsidizes the lead cost. In exchange we are probably going to try and recover that cost in the future.

To really grasp the value added by Securus, one must understand the entire platform. For example, Securus does not have custom compensation grids from their carriers that lowers renewals or lowers first year comp. on a Return of Premium product like other IMO's. We choose to be upfront in all of our approaches. It is a cleaner way to do business. After all, eventually the cat gets out of the bag and becomes a very bad business practice.

Lastly, this is the way we choose to do business. I can't stress enough that Securus (or any other IMO) is not for everyone. It does not mean we are great, it does not mean we are terrible. It simply means we are what we are and we are not for everyone. It does not make us bad people. It does not make us good people. It is our business model. It is upfront, it is honest and nothing is hidden. I am here to provide accurate information. I think it would be refreshing to see another large National Marketing Organization or two Executive's come on the Forum and provide full disclosure as we have.

By the way, if you are looking for a straight brokerage contract with one or all of our carriers we can provide that as well with great compensation.

Again, nothing is or everyone. If Securus is not for you and you are happy that's awesome. But please be fair on this Forum and not take a potshot at us for fully disclosing what we do as we are not hiding behind some big executive desk.

Have a great evening.
Larry,

If you'll click on his screen name you'll see an option to ignore flash166. That is always an option with those who only want to pick fights.

I appreciate your postings as I have recently signed on with EFES and have questions about my decision.

Hi Ron:

I am sure EFES is a good organization and I wish you well. If things don't work out for you, you know how to reach us. Please feel free to call our executive conference room at (732) 225-7165.

I wish you all the best!

Last edited:
Back