Securus Final Expense

I am so confused as to why agents (One Life and I'm guess Securus) would take 45% contracts? Do you really start a new carrier without doing any research or asking around? I buy a lot of leads and work very hard, and I would FAIL at a 45% contract. It's a sure fire way to be out of the business quick.

They are the Primerica of Final Expense.

Securus targets folks who aren't even licensed, thus knowing little to nothing about life insurance compensation.

People don't make decisions in a vacuum; selling 5 policies a week at a 50% comp (3000AP x 50%) sounds a whole lot better than slaving away making $15 an hour at a job they hate.

It's all relative to the situation, and that's why they heavily-recruit non-licensed agents; they don't know any better, and they'll wash out after selling friends and family, and a few old leads that most seasoned agents pass on working for newer leads.

They are the Primerica of Final Expense.

Securus targets folks who aren't even licensed, thus knowing little to nothing about life insurance compensation.

People don't make decisions in a vacuum; selling 5 policies a week at a 50% comp (3000AP x 50%) sounds a whole lot better than slaving away making $15 an hour at a job they hate.

It's all relative to the situation, and that's why they heavily-recruit non-licensed agents; they don't know any better, and they'll wash out after selling friends and family, and a few old leads that most seasoned agents pass on working for newer leads.

Seems like you are speaking from experience. :nah:

If you go directly to their corporate site then you can get a street level relationship with Securus. I did this really by accident. I don't roll up under any of their teams. I get paid 110 on AP. You just won't have any mentoring/coaching. You can buy their leads or you don't have to.

I just Left Securus. Too many internal issues. The top 3 National Agency Directors in the company left about 6 months ago. Over 700 left the company. Whole agencies have left.

Where did you go? At this point , I know one person but may attend their conference or something down the road and meet some more. I actually have some appointments spread out so I am with more than one FMO right now.

----------

I see you are in MD. I am in VA - Leesburg

Re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

I guess this didn't work out for the long term...

What I love best about that rant and what he says about MATT G.... bla bla bla....Is that he has not had a valid insurance license in a very very very long time.

In fact, all the top guys on their website are not even licensed.... No that's how you make the money in FE ....Have the working man do it all and Sh....t all over them..

yeah, i'm not there for that. just wanted some training and leads. i would have probably made a different decision if i had read through this site 4 months ago. i might as well run with it for now and i am set up independent anyway and get street level commission. no upline bs.

Back