Securus Final Expense

yeah, i'm not there for that. just wanted some training and leads. i would have probably made a different decision if i had read through this site 4 months ago. i might as well run with it for now and i am set up independent anyway and get street level commission. no upline bs.

When you're ready for all the carriers with street commission level along with Fixed Cost Leads that actually say they are for Final Expense Life Insurance... Contact my upline... Brad Aden @ 360 Financial Group, he is the only guy with it all... Unfortunately, he isn't set up for training... so LEARN LEARN LEARN...lol

Lemme know if I can help

Douglas Massi

They use a variety of companies. Getting set to.partner up w/ the largest IUL & ANNUITY co. in the country.

Here we go again.. What does largest have to do with anything? Does that mean they have the best rates? Or, the best customer service? Or, the best agent service? Sometimes it the largest companies that are the worst to deal with.

Here we go again.. What does largest have to do with anything? Does that mean they have the best rates? Or, the best customer service? Or, the best agent service? Sometimes it the largest companies that are the worst to deal with.

That I don't know. I just joined the co. The co we r partnering w/ is Fidelity & Gurantee.

Back