Self Promotion

I wouldn't say I'm a master but thanks!

The most successful people either market themselves or hire a marketing team. That says it all.

I haven't see you post on here for a while. I'm glad that you chimed in, Rob. I was going to suggest your name as a master of self promotion but you beat me to it.;)

I wouldn't say I'm a master but thanks!

The most successful people either market themselves or hire a marketing team. That says it all.

Yup, If you can't toot your own horn, hire a good tooter to toot that horn. Makes for a happy little horn.:1smile:

And there are pro horn tooters out there. So I hear.

Yes sir, there are.

If you think about it, how else would you hear about most products or services without promotion? Yes, there is a certain amount of word of mouth recognition or things that go viral these days but there is still a core of promotion and marketing involved.

Yup, If you can't toot your own horn, hire a good tooter to toot that horn. Makes for a happy little horn.:1smile:

And there are pro horn tooters out there. So I hear.

I think it would be more powerful to focus on a problem that life insurance fixes, then show how to fix the problem using life insurance. Of course, this might make sales for agents other than you, but I can't imagine you would regret having your work published. It should give you lots of muscle in getting speaking engagements, etc. Your prospects might see you in a bigger light, as a published author. If you have something to say in a book, I think you should go for it.

Back