Selling Life Insurance Over Phone Or Online

Any recommendations for reliable aged lead sources? I have tried many and some of these lists are pure garbage. I expect some disconnects and bounced emails, but some lists I have purchased are 50-75% bad. I wouldn't mind buying some aged leads for my area if I had a good source.

Have you tried agedleadstore.com? I use them sometimes (I have tried most all of them) and have had the best overall results from their leads. My mailers cannot match the ROI. They have no minimum, although I think there is a set-fee or something for $29. They do not charge you automatically each time. Every week you get an email showing you lead counts. You buy them if you want as many as you can take.

I have new agents use them because they are cheap and flexible. We close about 1 out of 15 or so leads. Mind you half of them are "junk". Really 2/3 are not what one would call "great" leads. But its the other 1/3 that counts.

On that note:
Curiously, I got a batch from them a couple of months ago - total trash. I would not even give those away. I had written them off; but, while waiting on mailer returns, I re- ordered. I got a handful of decent leads, made 2 sales off a total of 20, then made a sale re-working some from a previous batch. I gave some names to a colleague and she made two sales.

In short, I guess all lead carriers have their moments. I decided to find one or two and just stay consistent with them.

Give them a try and let me know how you do. I do not work for them, but all donations are gladly accepted:biggrin:

Back