Seminar worth it?

That’s way too much. I pay $0.56 per piece.
8.5 X 11 cover - 80# gloss cover, white with front and back. I spend about $1100 month for 2k pieces.
I use MBI in DeLand FL.

That must be a post card ? Last yr the cheapest I found the mail my aep letter was 83 cent each . That’s sending the list to them and they fold the letter and mail out 3 rd class . Postage has gone uo 2 times since then .

That must be a post card ? Last yr the cheapest I found the mail my aep letter was 83 cent each . That’s sending the list to them and they fold the letter and mail out 3 rd class . Postage has gone uo 2 times since then .

That’s a folded letter. It has a piece of tape on the open part. We used to do a postcard but changed this year.

That’s way too much. I pay $0.56 per piece.
8.5 X 11 cover - 80# gloss cover, white with front and back. I spend about $1100 month for 2k pieces.
I use MBI in DeLand FL.

Thank you for the info thats much better pricing than what a local shop told me. Do you only go for the turning 65 group for these? Or are you doing AEP and OEP workshops?

Thank you for the info thats much better pricing than what a local shop told me. Do you only go for the turning 65 group for these? Or are you doing AEP and OEP workshops?

T65 year ‘round.
I just paid for my next mailer and I noticed it’s .57 each now.

Back