Senior Life Ins. Co. Now Has $25 LIVE TRANSFERS!

theinsuranceman

Guru
1000 Post Club

NEW LEAD TYPE AVAILABLE

NEW LIVE TRANSFER LEADS
Senior Life is happy to announce a new lead type available to our agents starting next week. This new lead will be a live transfer that is generated when a potential customer searches online for information about final expense life insurance, sees our advertisement and clicks the call button on their mobile device. This live transfer lead will come through Leads the Way much like a TV live transfer and will be priced at $25 each.

thumbnail

This may should be in the "offers" section, but I also thought it might be helpful to post up here because some FE agents come to the FE Forum, and never to the Offers Forum.

NEW LEAD TYPE AVAILABLE
NEW LIVE TRANSFER LEADS
Senior Life is happy to announce a new lead type available to our agents starting next week. This new lead will be a live transfer that is generated when a potential customer searches online for information about final expense life insurance, sees our advertisement and clicks the call button on their mobile device. This live transfer lead will come through Leads the Way much like a TV live transfer and will be priced at $25 each.
Or, in the "Leads" forum

thumbnail

This may should be in the "offers" section, but I also thought it might be helpful to post up here because some FE agents come to the FE Forum, and never to the Offers Forum.

Just be careful who you contact!

Any of the “inner circle” there has a right to place you on there restricted list and only allow you to to contract under THEM. They also have right to transfer you from who you contract under to someone else without your permission.

Be warned!

None of the home office staff or contracting department will give you an answer and direct you back to a manager that will not answer your calls.

Be warned!

This is a specific case I delt with @Jaymon

Any of the “inner circle” there has a right to place you on there restricted list and only allow you to to contract under THEM. They also have right to transfer you from who you contract under to someone else without your permission.

Be warned!

None of the home office staff or contracting department will give you an answer and direct you back to a manager that will not answer your calls.

Be warned!

Why makes you think general office personnel would have those types of answers?
And even if they did, why would they feel authorized to speak for your upline?
That's just stupid.:skeptical:

If anyone wants to create your own leads that also have a CALL NOW feature directing the person to you, I attached a DIY video with ad copies to use for Facebook for final expense leads. I have attached links to all the links you will need to set up. I guarantee, no one is giving this out for free. Everything you need to set-up is in the Youtube video description.

Click here to obtain the full step by step video...

The problem with getting leads supplied/subsidized by your upline in this case, is that you have to write their product....no matter how bad it might be for the client.

Seems as though some agents could care less about what is truly good for the client.

Whenever I’m replacing a Senior Life or Lincoln Heritage policy I make certain to tell my new clients the story of what I first got licensed and how these companies recruited me,didn’t want me to know their dirty little secrets.

I tell them I just couldn’t be limited to one overpriced company and the best decision I ever made was to be an independent agent who’s contracted with many companies.

I sleep much better at night knowing I am able to help my clients get more coverage for less money.

I’m also able to get them an immediate death benefit where if I was limited to SL or LH there may be a 2 or even 3 year wait for coverage to begin.

I couldn’t do what Senior Life and Lincoln Heritage want their agents to do to our final expense clients.

It’s always about putting the needs of the insured first,giving them options,everyone wins !

Be warned!

Be warned!

Just my side...

Chris reached out to ME with questions about Senior Life.

After our conversation he request my best commissions offer. I emailed him the commission offer. After receiving the offer he request a conference call the Sr Life executives....I set-up the call and all his questions where answered by the Sr Life VP.

After our conversation he request my best commissions offer. I emailed him the commission offer.
Never happened

you notice he doesn’t deny that he had me forcibly transferred under him.

My message to anyone that reads about this company is be careful who you have any conversation with because they can claim you and have you transferred under them if they want.

Never happened

you notice he doesn’t deny that he had me forcibly transferred under him.

My message to anyone that reads about this company is be careful who you have any conversation with because they can claim you and have you transferred under them if they want.

Really, you never requested the commission schedule and request a conference call? Remember, I have emails.
:fibs:

Back