Senior Life Ins. Co. Now Has $25 LIVE TRANSFERS!

So you did request for the commission schedule and a conference call.

You think I took advantage? I think you took advantage, you knew exactly what you where doing...you should not wasted my time if you already had plans on contracting under someone else.

The game you where playin' is exactly why Senior Life has a protected list option.
With all due respect Jay, there is nothing to protect!. If you are not performing a satisfactory job at your position, according to your employer ( who is the agent, by the way), shouldn't he have the right to fire you just like he does any other person he hires? After all, he is the one who is paying for services rendered.
SL is under the misconception that just because an upline recruits an agent, it entitles them to that agent's future income indefinitely; regardless of any past or future assistance provided them. How many independent contractors do you continue employing to do a job for you, when you were dissatisfied with the first job you gave them?
I wouldn't expect you to agree, unless you were on the opposite side of the fence. So, this was just a rhetorical response.

I HAVE to ask why is Noemi the principle of the agency and why did she never answer any calls in the situation? Since your home office staff frequently says “oh call the vp, not us”
You do bring this up quite frequently! Why?
You are an independent agent. Your own boss. You have the right to hire whom you choose. Does SL have a monopoly on the best managers, products, services, etc? It sure sounds like you think they do, as much as you keep bringing this up. Let it go.

I requested that you help me get in contact with Ron, you were the one that turned it into a conference call where you played host. Not to mention Ron was not even on the conference call at the moment the call was over I called that vice president and said

“ I apologize for the confusion but I have no interest in working with Jay.”
Let's be reasonable. Even if Jay was not hosting nor on the conference call, do you honestly believe Ron would have referred you to a different manager, knowing that Jay referred you to him?

NEW LEAD TYPE AVAILABLE
NEW LIVE TRANSFER LEADS
Senior Life is happy to announce a new lead type available to our agents starting next week. This new lead will be a live transfer that is generated when a potential customer searches online for information about final expense life insurance, sees our advertisement and clicks the call button on their mobile device. This live transfer lead will come through Leads the Way much like a TV live transfer and will be priced at $25 each.

thumbnail

This may should be in the "offers" section, but I also thought it might be helpful to post up here because some FE agents come to the FE Forum, and never to the Offers Forum.
Have you tested these new $25 leads, or are you simply promoting this to generate interest in acquiring agents? Be honest.

Have you tested these new $25 leads, or are you simply promoting this to generate interest in acquiring agents? Be honest.

I've not worked any myself. I would treat them like any other live transfer for FE. They are simply someone who is wanting more info. My conversation is going to be 95% the same whether it's a live transfer, outbound TV, DM, yellow page, etc. type of lead.

And yes. I'm looking to add agents to my team.

I've not worked any myself. I would treat them like any other live transfer for FE. They are simply someone who is wanting more info. My conversation is going to be 95% the same whether it's a live transfer, outbound TV, DM, yellow page, etc. type of lead.

And yes. I'm looking to add agents to my team.
Here is why I asked:
Last week and today, my office received a call from (231) 726-7810. The first time they called, I answered but no one responded on the other end. Today, the same thing happens. This time, I call the number back to get to the bottom of who's continuing to call my line, yet never saying anything. Come to find out, it's SL on a recorded line asking me to hold to receive a free quote from an agent. Because I am now curious, I hold....., and hold....., and hold.....and hold.....until finally, the recording says, "please leave a message and an agent will return your call", or something to that effect.
I don't know if those calls were in response to something my office or household initiated unintentionally, or whether it was a robocall. In either case, asking to hold to receive a quote from an agent only to be told 20 mins. later to leave a message, is a poor system. If an agent paid for the lead, he's unhappy if the technology fails and he can't talk to the prospect. If my upline is promoting it to help me, I would expect them to have kicked the tires first. Once again, I can't say how SL got my number.

Last edited:
Here is why I asked:
Last week and today, my office received a call from (231) 726-7810. The first time they called, I answered but no one responded on the other end. Today, the same thing happens. This time, I call the number back to get to the bottom of who's continuing to call my line, yet never saying anything. Come to find out, it's SL on a recorded line asking me to hold to receive a free quote from an agent. Because I am now curious, I hold....., and hold....., and hold.....and hold.....until finally, the recording says, "please leave a message and an agent will return your call", or something to that effect.
I don't know if those calls were in response to something my office or household initiated unintentionally, or whether it was a robocall. In either case, asking to hold to receive a quote from an agent only to be told 20 mins. later to leave a message, is a poor system. If an agent paid for the lead, he's unhappy if the technology fails and he can't talk to the prospect. If my upline is promoting it to help me, I would expect them to have kicked the tires first. Once again, I can't say how SL got my number.
Aren't most FE leads based on a lie
, misinformation or flat out bullshit. Social securitys government regulated benefit, Walmart gift card, survey and now some secret government money to listen to a pitch?
Not all of course. Seems like the online quotes let the people know they are quoting life insurance.
Greg and SL are just doing the same to agents. Flashing leads while reaching for your contract. And if they get your info you are locked out of working with any other SL manager?

Damn, I like being independent.

Here is why I asked:

I think it's safe to say it was not a robocall. You probably saw an ad and requested a free quote. The operator was calling you back to give you the free quote you requested. The reason you were on hold is because there was no one available to take you as a live transfer. These $25 live transfers are fairly new. Maybe you called when they were getting yje kinks worked out? That is just my educated guess.

I've not heard any negative feed back from these leads. I have heard a few agents say they like the fact these live transfers are only $25 rather than the $34 tv live transfers.

Back