Senior Life Insurance commission

Tom Olson

I was told to about this site and suggested I post here. I am trying to connect with SL upper manager(or if someone knows who to connect with) that can offer the best FYC for Senior Life. I have money to pay for my own TV leads and will to go on 60% advance for highest contract. If it’s not above 110% please do Not respond(unless you offer some benefit and at 110%) as I was already sent that contract and that is that persons max FYC. I have my reasons. Just a few are telesales, I’m licensed in 9 states, want to build a team and other reasons. Help is appreciated. Thx

I was told to about this site and suggested I post here. I am trying to connect with SL upper manager(or if someone knows who to connect with) that can offer the best FYC for Senior Life. I have money to pay for my own TV leads and will to go on 60% advance for highest contract. If it’s not above 110% please do Not respond(unless you offer some benefit and at 110%) as I was already sent that contract and that is that persons max FYC. I have my reasons. Just a few are telesales, I’m licensed in 9 states, want to build a team and other reasons. Help is appreciated. Thx

You will not get above 110% - you are in a dream - wake up.

Last edited:
Greg offers 110% on the preferred..

And super-preferred.....

Can be higher than 110%. Depends on:
_production brought to the table (must be verifiable)
_60% advance (charge backs on pay thru rather than from your daily advances) versus 75% advance (charge backs deducted from advances....OUCH!)
_are leads financed or prepaid by agent?
_full time or part time

Includes:
_group health, cancer, dental, vision, disability, term, and accident
_access to the best FE leads around...TV leads. DM just $25 in most states with "life insurance" on them (and no PO Boxes either)
_21+ years of FE field sales to share with my agents
_15+ years of FE tele sales to share with my agents (3 recorded telesales training calls, 4 hours in all)
_work fresh exclusive leads immediately! No waiting 4 weeks for your DM to come back in while tying up $2000. You can actually buy TV leads one at a time, just a few minutes old, whenever you feel like it, on the 1st day you are appointed.
_be appointed and writing business in about 2 days after you do the contracting (about the fastest in the nation)

and more. I'm really only interested in full-time or over-time agents looking for a great career. Part-timers, with very few exceptions, are basically no-timers in my experience.

I have to stop before I get carried away...lol.

Contact Jaymon. He's a good guy and can offer everything above.

Last edited:
Back