Senior Life Insurance Company

Dude...you are trolling old ass threads...recruiting...when you don't even know what they are doing now?

Plus....no offense....but this "great system" that you are spamming about all over the FE Forum.....isn't new?! It's been around for several years. It works for those who want a ton of leads for free. I like it....yes. But you're basically trying to make it like this is the magic secret no one has eeeeeeever heard of before.

If you truly want to recruit like a Boss....1. I wouldn't do it on here? You are only going to get sh%$ thrown at you and they will suck you in to act just like they do...which isn't good. 2. Come of with a "new"..."wow factor" way to explain what you have...without doing what everyone else has done with that same system. 3. Start your OWN Thread and bring some substance to it.

But get appointed yourself and sell yourself first. Agents don't want to get excited about a program...then wait on you to get all of that done and then be expected to trust you in their success....when you haven't done squat yet but troll here.

Hahaha, what's funny about him recruiting on here is that he says he'll only hire agents with NO experience.:yes:

Dude...you are trolling old ass threads...recruiting...when you don't even know what they are doing now?

LOL - wasn't recruiting Mary . . . LOL @ "trolling" . . .

Plus....no offense....but this "great system" that you are spamming about all over the FE Forum.....isn't new?!

I haven't "spammed" once digger . . .

If you truly want to recruit like a Boss.... I wouldn't do it on here?

I haven't recruited once on this forum in 2016 . . . I don't want experienced agents on my team . . .

But get appointed yourself and sell yourself first. Agents don't want to get excited about a program...then wait on you to get all of that done and then be expected to trust you in their success....when you haven't done squat yet but troll here.

I have sold many FE and MA over the years . . . But thanks for caring . . .

Carry on . . .

LOL - wasn't recruiting Mary . . . LOL @ "trolling" . . .

I haven't "spammed" once digger . . .

I haven't recruited once on this forum in 2016 . . . I don't want experienced agents on my team . . .

I have sold many FE and MA over the years . . . But thanks for caring . . .

Carry on . . .

Ooooookkkkkk? I guess Im totally retarded then for thinking that? LOL

Question...with your program...(low comp/free leads)....what is the renewal for your agents? (I already know the answer...I just want you to publicly answer it)

I ask because you are saying in your signature "residual income".

Go on now....

Ooooookkkkkk? I guess Im totally retarded then for thinking that? LOL

With the exception of joking with Mary - please show me one post where I recruited anyone or had a call to action?

Question...with your program...(low comp/free leads)....what is the renewal for your agents? (I already know the answer...I just want you to publicly answer it)

I ask because you are saying in your signature "residual income".

Depends on whether it's Life or MA or Med Sup . . . Varies by # of years policy active, Agent Level and the Carrier as well . . .

Thanks for asking tho :yes:

With the exception of joking with Mary - please show me one post where I recruited anyone or had a call to action?

Depends on whether it's Life or MA or Med Sup . . . Varies by # of years policy active, Agent Level and the Carrier as well . . .

What are year 2 and 3 renewals for your top 2 FE carriers...there...is that easier for you to answer

Wait...I thought you were "focusing" this time around? So now its FE, MA, Med Sup....

Ok..FE...what is the renewal for your basic new hire which is going to be at what? 40-50% commission. Be honest now...

----------

Wait...I thought you were "focusing" this time around? So now its FE, MA, Med Sup....

Ok..FE...what is the renewal for your basic new hire which is going to be at what? 40-50% commission. Be honest now...

And bro...come on...I must really be ignorant in your eyes. You are on here touting your "master plan"...I mean...you didn't think you would come here to get some luv'n now. We both know that. :SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:

I am personally focused on selling Life - specifically FE . . . But - Team Members are free to sell any product line offered . . .

50% for most - with fresh, free leads with production . . . Renewals vary.

And bro...come on...I must really be ignorant in your eyes. You are on here touting your "master plan"...

LOL - if you say so :D

I haven't touted anything. Just defended the program to a myriad of bitchers and complainers . . .

By the way digger - awesome to see you guys still repping 5 Star . . .

He doesn't want experienced agents because they would laugh at his offer. Only newbs would be that gullible.

I am personally focused on selling Life - specifically FE . . . But - Team Members are free to sell any product line offered . . .

50% for most - with fresh, free leads with production . . . Renewals vary.

LOL - if you say so :D

I haven't touted anything. Just defended the program to a myriad of bitchers and complainers . . .

By the way digger - awesome to see you guys still repping 5 Star . . .

Ok...if you train as well as you answer questions...your team won't do much selling.

Ok...so let me go ahead and answer it for you since I've asked twice and you haven't answered it. Why? Because you don't have the commission schedules yet. Why? Because you don't have a license yet. But you're advertising residual income.

The renewals are 0-1%! For years 2-5 IF that even! Come on man. Stop the smoke and mirrors. I was in your corner for a hot min but I am the first one to call bullshit on here. Stop trying to advertise this great program that is not straight and arrow.

Look it up...once you're contracted that is...and see for yourself. So just stop saying you offer renewable income. Oh wait...you meant that for ALL the other products you offer...except life. LMAO....no wait...LMFAO! I can't STAND those who recruit with falsehoods and false promises. Just be honest.

Dude...this whole "thing" you're trying todo on here is so odd and weird.

The 5 star comment I simply don't get??? Again..weird and odd comment. I think I get 1 app a year from the agent I have no clue that person is, under me.

Plus...as much as I respect Scotty(CEO of OLA) and the company which I do unlike anyone else on here.... you're going down the saaaaaaame route eeeeeeevery other gun-ho person has in your shoes.

Now...I'm not saying you can't grow it and explode it. But you NEED to try a new and different way to advertise it. What you're doing is like Groundhog Day.

They DO have a great model and program for the right agent(s). But I don't think you have done one thing that would make agents believe they can succeed under you. You are going to recruit agents simply to line your pockets without putting in the time (I don't really care what you did in the past. You failed at it)...

then those agents contact me already pissed off and gun shy to follow OUR system.

THATS what pisses me and others like me...off. You ruin the program.

Simply put in the time blood sweat and tears. Lead by example. The example you are offering up right...is ass backwards.

You're already starting off with the lie of "residual income".

If it means anything....I ALSO have my home office agents as LOA. Thats means their commissions come to the house and my company pays them. The only difference? I pay them a monthly residual income from their book of business. So they do not get actual renewals form the carrier and that is the route that fits for my company. But I do at least offer them residual income and they actual start to get it at the end for their first month.

So don't think I'm blasting your UPLINES model.

Just the way you are going about it.

Back