Senior Life Insurance Company

Of course not. You wouldn't want anyone to know more than you.

Rick

Not that . . . I don't want to deal with the " I can get 195% contracts " crowd . . .

My program has it's place. Not for everyone and that goes both ways.

----------

He doesn't want experienced agents because they would laugh at his offer. Only newbs would be that gullible.

45% to 65% with fresh, FREE leads isn't a bad deal for those that can't afford their own marketing -or- don't wish to take the risk . . .

#HatersWillHate

Wait...I thought you were "focusing" this time around? So now its FE, MA, Med Sup....

Ok..FE...what is the renewal for your basic new hire which is going to be at what? 40-50% commission. Be honest now...

----------

And bro...come on...I must really be ignorant in your eyes. You are on here touting your "master plan"...I mean...you didn't think you would come here to get some luv'n now. We both know that. :SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:

You're in way over your head here DIG. He's got a 132 IQ so he thinks he's a liiiitttle bit smarter than you.:yes:

Ok...if you train as well as you answer questions...your team won't do much selling.

Renewals vary. I gave you the answer.

Ok...so let me go ahead and answer it for you since I've asked twice and you haven't answered it. Why? Because you don't have the commission schedules yet. Why? Because you don't have a license yet. But you're advertising residual income.

You don't have to be licensed to recruit . . .

The renewals are 0-1%! For years 2-5 IF that even! Come on man. Stop the smoke and mirrors. I was in your corner for a hot min but I am the first one to call bullshit on here. Stop trying to advertise this great program that is not straight and arrow.

Not even close on the % . . . It is perfectly straight . . .

Look it up...once you're contracted that is...and see for yourself. So just stop saying you offer renewable income. Oh wait...you meant that for ALL the other products you offer...except life. LMAO....no wait...LMFAO! I can't STAND those who recruit with falsehoods and false promises. Just be honest.

How is it false? I just didn't mention the % . . . Like I said - no license needed to recruit brother . . .

The 5 star comment I simply don't get??? Again..weird and odd comment. I think I get 1 app a year from the agent I have no clue that person is, under me.

Your website lists them as one of your Carriers . . .

They DO have a great model and program for the right agent(s). But I don't think you have done one thing that would make agents believe they can succeed under you. You are going to recruit agents simply to line your pockets without putting in the time (I don't really care what you did in the past. You failed at it)...

I have put in years. I recruit to provide an opportunity for those that want to make money with a simple system + make over-ride commissions for building the Team. Wen they succeed - I succeed.

I didn't fail at Insurance . . .

then those agents contact me already pissed off and gun shy to follow OUR system.

THATS what pisses me and others like me...off. You ruin the program.

Bahahahahaha - better to be pissed off than pissed on I always say . . . Get over yourself . . .

Simply put in the time blood sweat and tears. Lead by example. The example you are offering up right...is ass backwards.

You're already starting off with the lie of "residual income".

Where is the "lie"? We have renewals in every product stream . . . I just didn't tell you how much . . . MA / MAPD renewals are standard tho :)

If it means anything....I ALSO have my home office agents as LOA. Thats means their commissions come to the house and my company pays them. The only difference? I pay them a monthly residual income from their book of business. So they do not get actual renewals form the carrier and that is the route that fits for my company. But I do at least offer them residual income and they actual start to get it at the end for their first month.

What do you mean "ALSO" ? All of our commissions, renewals and over-rides are paid direct from the Carrier. Only thing we receive from IMO is bonuses, incentives and trips . . . OLA does not assign commissions . . .

----------

You're in way over your head here DIG. He's got a 132 IQ so he thinks he's a liiiitttle bit smarter than you.:yes:

132 is not that uncommon for smart folks . . . My Dad's was is the 140's but he also had a MBA and several PHD's . . .

However - I don't think I'm smarter than anyone . . . Just me . . .

Renewals vary. I gave you the answer.

You don't have to be licensed to recruit . . .

Not even close on the % . . . It is perfectly straight . . .

How is it false? I just didn't mention the % . . . Like I said - no license needed to recruit brother . . .

Your website lists them as one of your Carriers . . .

I have put in years. I recruit to provide an opportunity for those that want to make money with a simple system + make over-ride commissions for building the Team. Wen they succeed - I succeed.

I didn't fail at Insurance . . .

Bahahahahaha - better to be pissed off than pissed on I always say . . . Get over yourself . . .

Where is the "lie"? We have renewals in every product stream . . . I just didn't tell you how much . . . MA / MAPD renewals are standard tho :)

What do you mean "ALSO" ? All of our commissions, renewals and over-rides are paid direct from the Carrier. Only thing we receive from IMO is bonuses, incentives and trips . . . OLA does not assign commissions . . .

----------

132 is not that uncommon for smart folks . . . My Dad's was is the 140's but he also had a MBA and several PHD's . . .

However - I don't think I'm smarter than anyone . . . Just me . . .

I guess I'm not smart enough to remember mine. Seems like they tested us in High School. I think mine was 160 or 170...something like that.:GEEK:

Like I said earlier - Varies by # of years policy active, Agent Level and the Carrier as well . . . But all are greater than digger's estimate . . .

I can't disclose all my secret sauce for the Dirty Dozen ya know :D

Plus - I don't like you Goon . . .

Ok...for your Top carrier...for FE...what's the renewals? Easy question to answer...what's the %? Just for year 2

Like I said earlier - Varies by # of years policy active, Agent Level and the Carrier as well . . . But all are greater than digger's estimate . . .

No...you're hiding behind your false claims.

Agent has been with you 1 year...hits his first renewal with your Top Company...what does it pay?

FTR...you have no secret sauce other than that you wipe up with your Toilet paper after a short 'internet' session.

You're sounding more like a politician every day. Stop side-steppin' and answer his question. What's the 2nd year renewal for a brand new agent for your top FE company(that you're not contracted with yet because you don't have a license yet)?:)

Back